Media Will The Real EKA Winner Please Stand Up?

Will you still give your votes to kananooks even though he is suspended?

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • There is literally no one else, so sure I guess

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I simply don't care

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • What the hell is an EKA?

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey there Nookie how are you, been missing you around here...
Have you been a Naughty Nookie again??

im totally down for the rookie challenge.
I think you may have missed the boat Nookie for the EKA run; I think that finishes end of Season ??

monkey boat.gif

I can however get Over The Post to swing around and we can all go out for the day?
Fleabane - Change of YOUR plans - stop studying: we are going out for the day - yipppeee !!

Hey there Nookie how are you, been missing you around here...
Have you been a Naughty Nookie again??

I think you may have missed the boat Nookie for the EKA run; I think that finishes end of Season ??

View attachment 1548524

I can however get Over The Post to swing around and we can all go out for the day?
Fleabane - Change of YOUR plans - stop studying: we are going out for the day - yipppeee !!
mrs T!! 🥵

yeah i think ive learnt my lesson now... dont think i can get away with what others do. so just do nothing.

awww i missed the eka boat?? i thought my wonderful contributions over the season minus 3 weeks wouldve been enough to see me in contention for an award.

its actually a beautiful day down here at seaford beach.. im having an offline day today so feel free to come by and pick me up..

Dog Sunbathing GIF by MOODMAN

mrs T!! 🥵

yeah i think ive learnt my lesson now... dont think i can get away with what others do. so just do nothing.

awww i missed the eka boat?? i thought my wonderful contributions over the season minus 3 weeks wouldve been enough to see me in contention for an award.

its actually a beautiful day down here at seaford beach.. im having an offline day today so feel free to come by and pick me up..

Dog Sunbathing GIF by MOODMAN
FFS nookie you have let yourself go since you stopped playing!

Get into the roids and weights and hit back harder than before,
make the mods bend to your will :mad:

RWqT0Cr.gif

Disclaimer: this may not be good advice

Can someone just let me know who I'm adding to the Super Secret EKA Medal Winners PM?
Rookie Question that - just add Sun Ra he says he doesn't but he really REALLY wants it... :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a bit of a sniper aren't you Mrs T ?

c3e9dd934e662138b341625c879a6a36.png
Why yes, yes I am - but only on the qooty field.... then I am definitely target fixated ..

target.gif

no ones figured out whos alt i am yet apparently
Many have said that I am the Tigerturbulance ALT -

pfffffft I say to that

I know it's you, you 'Naughty Nookie' you (it's in the name - it describes Mr Turbo to a T) ;)

Many have said that I am the Tigerturbulance ALT -

pfffffft I say to that

I know it's you, you 'Naughty Nookie' you (it's in the name - it describes Mr Turbo to a T) ;)
your grammer and correct spelling would dictate you aint me ;)

Back