Media Will The Real EKA Winner Please Stand Up?

Will you still give your votes to kananooks even though he is suspended?

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • There is literally no one else, so sure I guess

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I simply don't care

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • What the hell is an EKA?

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

BREAKING NEWS

High profile Phoenix Rookie Tim Evans Beard has been scratched from the EKA Race

Multiple Sweet Bookies have suspended betting on the S34 EKA until further notice

You were 69-1 last time I checked
I'd be happy to take those odds with the Naughty Nookie.... pretty please and thank you...

and please no-one's to tell Mr Turbo

Last edited:
I'd be happy to take those odds with the Naughty Nookie.... pretty please and thank you...

and please no-one's to tell Mr Turbo
BREAKING NEWS / SPOILER ALERT / EKA WINNER REVEAL !!!

Here, for the first time is the actual footage of the SFA Admins discussing and deciding upon Mrs Turbo as the S34 EKA winner. Enjoy ......

Last edited:
1668129828454.png
And here I was lead to believe that the EKA was more like a Lucky Dip.

You know, the kind of surprise that initially you get all excited about... only to get a bit of useless plastic (or a badge maybe)... and then you find out that it's broken in less than 2 minutes. This leaves you with the feeling of overwhelming disappointment.

Someone please give the EKA to Sun Ra , as I don't think I could handle that kind of emotional rollercoaster

View attachment 1552198
And here I was lead to believe that the EKA was more like a Lucky Dip.

You know, the kind of surprise that initially you get all excited about... only to get a bit of useless plastic (or a badge maybe)... and then you find out that it's broken in less than 2 minutes. This leaves you with the feeling of overwhelming disappointment.

Someone please give the EKA to Sun Ra , as I don't think I could handle that kind of emotional rollercoaster

The EKA is a prized possession that you only get *one chance to win

*unless you are sausageroll

I'm proud of you Sun Ra continuing Baghdad's prized history of always ensuring we don't win awards . There are a lot of geeks who need these awards more and it's very selfless of you.
97e3518d-6869-4256-a8dc-2aca004608fe_text.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hoping that once I finally win my first EKA, I'll go on to win several.

Thanks again Mrs T, but I asked if you could rewrite that with less words. There's no way I'll remember all that!

Ohh sh*t - I did forget to do this for you 'rewrite that with less words sausageroll ....

Ok heres my best shot.

I can get it down to 3 words - maybe you can choose which you feel fits you best
1668144432646.png

or maybe

1668144461605.png

or how's about we consider just the 2 words

1668144522666.png

Thoughts?

Back