Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It looks good on blue on both Bacon Warrior's and Cainozz's attempts. The new logo on yellow jumper wasn't as good in Bacon Warrior's attempt. Cainozz , can you have a go at the proper yellow jumper?

Its growing on me. Doesn't seem to be that strong on yellow though.

OBd4Yp0.jpg

Its growing on me

OBd4Yp0.jpg
That looks better on a proper jumper. I don't mind the wordmark either actually. One big positive is that this logo centres better than the current logo (and I don't mind the current logo). Definitely need to keep the navy though; I can't see us producing a good white jumper with wings let alone with this logo.

That looks better on a proper jumper. I don't mind the wordmark either actually. One big positive is that this logo centres better than the current logo (and I don't mind the current logo). Definitely need to keep the navy though; I can't see us producing a good white jumper with wings let alone with this logo.
id rather get the white and chop the navy now.. we will hardly see the white

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Navy has been our colour for over 20 years. White can GTFO.

It will be such a major step back if we introduce a white jumper and Get the navy out.

Last edited:
Navy has been our colour for over 20 years. White can GTFO.

It will be suck a major step back if we introduce a white jumper and Get the navy out.
yeh navy at home is still bit messy though imo.. be a fresh look to see the club embrace its original colours and just run 100% with those.. really wishing for that now

white clash is just that.. a clash.. it a novelty but doesn't really identify with the club.. have to suffer through it a couple of times but thats it..

like hawks clash.. the club have some fun with it for kids etc.. but everyone knows hawthorn is brown and gold stripes

"Terrible! Leave it as it is for christ sake. How about we change our chief executive officer and our entire recruiting department!!!"

Didn't take long.
The WA dont change anything is strong in that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back