Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood,Liverpool,Mets,Jets, Knicks
Hi B&W Hearts,

First confession I didnot get to Monday (fortunatley) work saw me in Stawell
for the Gift.

I did however capture the 2nd half on the tele over a few beers and the one thing I coudn't get my head around was this.
Not how slow we were, (and my l button is stuck too so if I miss a few I apoligise) not our ********full delivery into the forward line, not even the fact that we were on the verge of getting rolled by the Dogs!
What it was was how come we can go into a match without Bucks and perform with ample competence which we have on occasion in the past, not neccesarily 04 mind you, but we lose him during the match and the side Malthouse included just start losing the plot ?? They drop their heads when it gets tough and look like the bottom 4 side that the media are so happy to bestow upon us despite the achievements of 02 and 03.
Nathan Buckley to me as a 30 year old is the 2nd greatest player I have seen in a Collingwood jumper next to Peter Daicos and like I dreaded the day that would bring his retirement, I always knew there would be other Collingwood superstars.
I dread the day Bucks retires too only because like Daics it simply means you no longer can marvel at their brilliance.
The next chapter of the Collingwood history is being written as we speak it never stops.
Round 2 2005 the great Collingwood captain injured and out for how long who knows. The opportunitiy for the next great Magpie to step up is now the season is still a baby. The stadiums will always be full where ever we are, and the support for the players will always be there (maybe except for Williams)The black and white army will continue to charge because of the pride in the jumper that it brings. And when Bucks comes back lets hope the sweetner will be how well we have done without him.
He wont be there forever but nobody deserves his teamates to perform more in his absence than Bucks.
He will be back. So lets step up find the next generation of leaders and have another crack at the title.

to be honest i think we are ********ed whether bucks plays this year or not.

YouBeauty said:
Well just F*** off and do something else on the internet you idiot. And Stop supporting a team i believe and love you maggot.
someone is trying to ignore our realistic chances this year. Supporters like you dont know what there on about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back