Portfolio Wizard Waffle's World of Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

I have had a couple of ideas inregards to the Adelaide Clash jumper, and here are my ideas.
WdWOERS.jpg

Which one is best?

The first one works well; the swooping crow (do crows swoop?) doubling as a hoop is cool. The red guernsey/white shorts combination pops more than the yellow too I feel.

Here is my new Adelaide Jumper Collection.
YU7h0cS.jpg

Have added my new Crow logo which can be used as a stand in for a hoop. I went with a red clash jumper because it is the main colour of the South Australian state jumper, which will make them more identified as the South Australian AFL side, but still keeps the traditional tri-coloured hoops on the jumper.

Last edited:
With the GWS Giants having a new jumpers for this season, I decided to produce a new set of jumpers for them.

PBKxbj5.jpg

Instead of using the G logo on their jumper I decided to go for the big Giant footprint. This shows what a Giant is capable of.

With the GWS Giants having a new jumpers for this season, I decided to produce a new set of jumpers for them.

PBKxbj5.jpg

Instead of using the G logo on their jumper I decided to go for the big Giant footprint. This shows what a Giant is capable of.
I get the concept but being honest I think this is one of those "better in your head" things. The foot just makes me think they're an orthopeadic shoe brand.

In saying that the Giants identity would be difficult to come up with a new concept for, as really what is a giant? A big dude.
This is probably where my mind would go, replace Bruce with a footballer leaping, etc.

1612004068139.png

Props to trying something different though mate :)

Added two new pictures to the collection; for Hawthorn and Port Adelaide.

jaEKc79.jpg

TJPrkAS.jpg

Instead of using the colour of Teal Blue as the third colour of the club, I instead used the other club to White, Light Blue, which was on the clubs first jumper. This will leave the club with a more historical jumper by including a former club colour than an additional colour. Using the Light Blue above the Prison Bar design leaves the black and white below to represent the Prison Bar design how it was seen in the SANFL. For the Clash Jumper the Light Blue and Black will swap positions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back