Media WizardMelons Masters of Qootyology!

Remove this Banner Ad

ANNOUNCEMENT
Students, Please be aware that due to circumstances and the weather events that were out of the Qniversity's control last week, the exam paper has not yet been finalised and you will be released in Week 7. The remaining content for the mid-sem Exam will be released in Week 6.

The exam will be held next Saturday/Sunday for a time period of 2 hours of your choosing. Please reply to the thread so I know you've seen the change to the Exam timetable.

serial_thrilla
Barrybran
ImissFrosty
PMBangers
GremioPower

Why am I getting tagged into this sham of a thread?
Also am I no longer in this because I wasn't tagged? :(

ANNOUNCEMENT
Students, Please be aware that due to circumstances and the weather events that were out of the Qniversity's control last week, the exam paper has not yet been finalised and you will be released in Week 7. The remaining content for the mid-sem Exam will be released in Week 6.

The exam will be held next Saturday/Sunday for a time period of 2 hours of your choosing. Please reply to the thread so I know you've seen the change to the Exam timetable.

serial_thrilla
Barrybran
ImissFrosty
PMBangers
GremioPower
Studying Lucky Star GIF

Topic 2 - Qooty Physiology (Skills/Strength)
No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

Topic 2 - Qooty Physiology (and Strength training)
Here we have it, the last of the content that will be uploaded prior to the MSE at the end of next week. Take your time getting acquainted with all the content, ask questions in here or PM if needed, and don't leave it all to the last minute! Yes, the Dean did that at Qniversity and yes still it paid off but we don't do things half-assed here! (That's the Furies team thread). Sadly, BF doesn't allow me to link anything fancier than a Grade 10 level formatted PDF so that's what you're getting once again. Happy learning and see you all at exam time!*
*Don't drink 2 x Red Bulls right before the exam, I beg you.

If you are feeling particularly stressed out around exam time, the SFA Qniversity is pleased to announce that both the local Float Tank and the Smash Rooms are 20% off for students. Stay relaxed folks!

Angry Star Wars GIF
summer time pool GIF by Nikolar

Once again, those who contributed to the PDF get a special mention - Thanks BEaston and Pie 4 Life for your tackling displays and for the various other contributors.

Attachments

• Topic2Final.pdf
    476.7 KB · Views: 23
Not sure how I missed you, sorry. You absolutely are still part of the class.
Still feels like I’ve failed or been kicked out before even starting :(

Here we have it, the last of the content that will be uploaded prior to the MSE at the end of next week. Take your time getting acquainted with all the content, ask questions in here or PM if needed, and don't leave it all to the last minute! Yes, the Dean did that at Qniversity and yes still it paid off but we don't do things half-assed here! (That's the Furies team thread). Sadly, BF doesn't allow me to link anything fancier than a Grade 10 level formatted PDF so that's what you're getting once again. Happy learning and see you all at exam time!*

If you are feeling particularly stressed out around exam time, the SFA Qniversity is pleased to announce that both the local Float Tank and the Smash Rooms are 20% off for students. Stay relaxed folks!

Angry Star Wars GIF

Once again, those who contributed to the PDF get a special mention - Thanks BEaston and Pie 4 Life for your tackling displays and for the various other contributors.
Are you taking unsolicited photos (this time of me) and sending it to your students again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Angry Star Wars GIF

moginie, turns out you're NOT meant to give away frees!

Once this is done thewizardmelon, I look forward to welcoming you to the Sweet FA 'High effort, low reward media' Alumni.

HXG5e4M.png

EXAM WEEK
GIF by The Simpsons

MID-SEMESTER EXAM!
It's that time of year everybody, our favourite part is here, the mid-semester exam. Apologies its a week late, I had a few IRL things to take care of and then had the Annual Qniversity Werewolf game to run, won brilliantly by guero and dank420_ with Grand Uncle Horace taking a 'moral victory' for surviving to just the last 50% of the playing list.

Anyway, I will begin writing the exam today, and as I am due to teach some First Aid/CPR courses on the weekend (for real Qooty players, not CPR to revive the Furies season), I will stagger the exam over the next few days. Please comment below which exam timetable slot you would like.

REMEMBER: In Qooty-ology there is always points for creativity in your responses, and no, you do not need to show your working.

The choices are as follows, and given this is virtual it doesn't matter which timeslot you choose, none will 'fill up' before you've had a chance to think.

1) Wednesday 6pm - 8pm
2) Wednesday 8pm - 10pm
3) Thursday 6pm - 8pm
4) Thursday 8pm - 10pm
5) Friday 6pm - 8pm
6) Friday 8pm - 10pm

None of those times suit me so I'll have to drop out unless there's a supplementary examination available , sorry

There’s always one 😒 Please apply to the Dean and if he is feeling generous, he will grant a supplementary exam.

This won’t be looked upon lightly if it occurs again. Exam attendance is compulsory.

GIF by The Simpsons

MID-SEMESTER EXAM!
It's that time of year everybody, our favourite part is here, the mid-semester exam. Apologies its a week late, I had a few IRL things to take care of and then had the Annual Qniversity Werewolf game to run, won brilliantly by guero and dank420_ with Grand Uncle Horace taking a 'moral victory' for surviving to just the last 50% of the playing list.

Anyway, I will begin writing the exam today, and as I am due to teach some First Aid/CPR courses on the weekend (for real Qooty players, not CPR to revive the Furies season), I will stagger the exam over the next few days. Please comment below which exam timetable slot you would like.

REMEMBER: In Qooty-ology there is always points for creativity in your responses, and no, you do not need to show your working.

The choices are as follows, and given this is virtual it doesn't matter which timeslot you choose, none will 'fill up' before you've had a chance to think.

1) Wednesday 6pm - 8pm
2) Wednesday 8pm - 10pm
3) Thursday 6pm - 8pm
4) Thursday 8pm - 10pm
5) Friday 6pm - 8pm
6) Friday 8pm - 10pm

8pm-10pm Wednesday please thewizardmelon

M. Qo - Second half of semester announcement
screen-shot-2022-01-12-at-7-58-11-am-png.1309423

Alright students, your mid-semester break that you forced us to give you is over! We have taken the liberty of going over the rest of the curriculum and tweaking it so to ensure there is a fair spread of content that suits all teams strengths. There was some feedback that some teams are more studious than others or have access to extra stats and therefore have a leg up in their team PM, so we have adjusted accordingly.

S33
  • SFA History (Weeks 1-2)
  • Qooty Physiology (Weeks 3-6)
  • Mid-Sem Exam (Week 7)
  • Bantering I (Weeks 8-10)
  • (insert) (Weeks 11-12)
  • End of S33 exam

Please note: Tomorrow some content will go up regarding Bantering I as well as the remaining 2 topics for the rest of the semester
If you would like to submit a guess at what the topics may be, do so in this thread. Should you be correct, you pass that content automatically and do not need to answer examination questions pertaining to that topic! So want to do less work later? Throw up a damn guess in the thread then.

Note: A number of examination submissions were late - this will not be tolerated for the End of Semester exam or future seasons. The exam results are being collated and I will like go through the full exam and answers in a tutorial later this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back