Conspiracy Theory World Economic Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Whereas you've added so much :tearsofjoy:

Bible stories and anonymous sources that are "spot on to what he said back in 2010", whatever that means. I don't doubt you would have had a better convo with a kid, they like made up stories.

**** me.

so according to you everything in the world is all great and nothing behind the scenes is going on i take it??
and try to be serious for a second and not a troll

you didnt show your proof that nothing is going on behind the scenes...
have a meaningful convo and back it up evidence!!!!
not just crap

tbh i dont know what your agenda is, but your doing a poor job at disproving my statements which shows to me that you dont know much

I don't have to disprove your own fantasy mate. That's not how things work.

You've asserted a totally batshit crazy conspiracy whereby the Jews are somehow in cahoots with the WEF, to create a 'one world government' in order to pave the way for the coming of the fictional Abrahamic 'anti-Christ' and the rebuilding of the Jewish temple.

You cookers always come back to 'the Jews are behind it'. You just cant help yourselves.

I don't have to disprove your own fantasy mate. That's not how things work.

You've asserted a totally batshit crazy conspiracy whereby the Jews are somehow in cahoots with the WEF, to create a 'one world government' in order to pave the way for the coming of the fictional Abrahamic 'anti-Christ' and the rebuilding of the Jewish temple.

You cookers always come back to 'the Jews are behind it'. You just cant help yourselves.

when did i state the jews in cahoots with the WEF ??? you just made that up , i never said that LOL

all i said was that israel had plans to build 3rd temple.
in no other forums/ sites would you get people trying so hard to disprove stuff. ;) gotta give you that but you try hard

when did i state the jews in cahoots with the WEF ??? you just made that up , i never said that LOL

all i said was that israel had plans to build 3rd temple.

Israel do not have plans to rebuild the temple, and even if they did, how on ****ing earth does that tie into the WEF?

You're the one that linked the two things. Why and how?

in no other forums/ sites would you get people trying so hard to disprove stuff. ;) gotta give you that but

I don't have to disprove your crazy made up shit. It doesnt work that way.

You have to prove it. If you're asserting the earth is flat (for example) the onus is on you to prove it.

By somehow falsifying centuries of well-established science.

I wouldn't say that, no.

I'm just pretty confident the WHO isn't going to take control of sovereign nations as no mechanism exists for them to do so.

When there’s a crisis situation someone will. (WW3 planned )
Whether that’s the WEF/ or UN , one body will come to the “rescue” and that’s how sovereign nations will likely sign

When there’s a crisis situation someone will. (WW3 planned )
Whether that’s the WEF/ or UN , one body will come to the “rescue” and that’s how sovereign nations will likely sign

No Sovereign nation is going to surrender sovereignty to the WEF.

That's even more of a crazy fantasy than 'the Anti-Christ is going to appear on Earth'.

No Sovereign nation is going to surrender sovereignty to the WEF.

That's even more of a crazy fantasy than 'the Anti-Christ is going to appear on Earth'.
Your failing to understand why these controllers are doing all these crazy shit.

Until you understand what’s coming , you’ll never unfortunately and it’s pointless engaging in convos

- sorry but you seriously lack knowledge
And it’s hard to see people who believe in lies and are deceived

Attachments

• IMG_3351.jpeg
    IMG_3351.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Your failing to understand why these controllers are doing all these crazy s**t.

Except they're not.

Until you understand what’s coming , you’ll never unfortunately and it’s pointless engaging in convos (sorry but you lack knowledge)

Dude, the 'Wealthy bankers/ Rothschilds/ WEF etc' are 'secretly controlling governments' and 'seeking to control the world' conspiracy theory has been around for literally centuries.

Read:

Antisemitic trope - Wikipedia

You've stumbled upon an antisemitic conspiracy theory that's been around for centuries and was literally why the Nazis hated the Jews so much (the Rothschilds and other Jewish banking families were the WEF of their day).

I know you think you've 'done your own research' but all you've done has been getting exposed to Nazi conspiracies via the Internet and its algorithms, and then cooked into believing them by the same algorithims.

Know where your beliefs come from at least. Your little 'conspiracy theory' has been around for centuries.

Except they're not.

Dude, the 'Wealthy bankers/ Rothschilds/ WEF etc' are 'secretly controlling governments' and 'seeking to control the world' conspiracy theory has been around for literally centuries.

Read:

Antisemitic trope - Wikipedia

You've stumbled upon an antisemitic conspiracy theory that's been around for centuries and was literally why the Nazis hated the Jews so much (the Rothschilds and other Jewish banking families were the WEF of their day).

I know you think you've 'done your own research' but all you've done has been getting exposed to Nazi conspiracies via the Internet and its algorithms, and then cooked into believing them by the same algorithims.

Know where your beliefs come from at least. Your little 'conspiracy theory' has been around for centuries.

so you do know some stuff 👍🏻

Your failing to understand why these controllers are doing all these crazy s**t.

Until you understand what’s coming , you’ll never unfortunately and it’s pointless engaging in convos

- sorry but you seriously lack knowledge
And it’s hard to see people who believe in lies and are deceived
I guess it's lucky you're smart enough to work it all out. Not smart enough to know the difference between your and you're but smart enough to stymie the deep state cabal. Well done.

so you do know some stuff 👍🏻

I do, and I'm trying to show you so you can know it as well.

The 'WEF' is not trying to take over the world, so the Jews can build a third temple for the coming of the Anti-Christ' or whatever you think is happening.

That's just a retelling of an antisemitic conspiracy that's been doing the rounds for centuries and is one of the reasons why the Nazis (who believed in it) persecuted the Jews.

It's not real.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do, and I'm trying to show you so you can know it as well.

The 'WEF' is not trying to take over the world, so the Jews can build a third temple for the coming of the Anti-Christ' or whatever you think is happening.

That's just a retelling of an antisemitic conspiracy that's been doing the rounds for centuries and is one of the reasons why the Nazis (who believed in it) persecuted the Jews.

It's not real.
I hope that you’re right , I really do

There is well documented evidence of the exact same conspiracy told with slight variations going back literally centuries.

It wasn't true in any of its prior incarnations, and it's still not true.

The problem in today's world is that you have a lot of socially isolated people, who have access to the internet (and the algorithms that come along with it) that 'do their own research' (really, the hidden algorithms are doing them for you) and stumble on these conspiracies, and don't know what they are, the fact they've been around for ages, or know that they're Neo Nazi/ antisemitic in nature.

People want to believe in an 'evil cabal' behind everything. It makes the world easier to understand.

The reality is that the world is not easy to understand, and there is no 'evil cabal' pulling the strings and plotting for world domination.

bourbons How many times have you been in here with no knowledge of a subject, dismissed it as conspiracy and when it is shown not to be you just change the subject? The latest is the WEF signing a strategic partnership with the UN. Yet the totality of posts in this thread is about how the WEF has no influence. How can they be partnering up with the UN if they have no influence?

bourbons How many times have you been in here with no knowledge of a subject, dismissed it as conspiracy and when it is shown not to be you just change the subject?

Literally not once.
The latest is the WEF signing a strategic partnership with the UN.

The UN dont ****ing control a damn thing, what on earth makes you think the WEF could, even IF they were in 'partnership' with the UN.
Yet the totality of posts in this thread is about how the WEF has no influence. How can they be partnering up with the UN if they have no influence?

Dude, do you know how the UN works, or even what it does?

Serious question.

Explain to me in your own words, what the UN does, how it works and what powers it has to compel Australia to do anything.

You seem pretty fixated on it, so this should be easy for you.

Literally not once.

The UN dont ******* control a damn thing, what on earth makes you think the WEF could, even IF they were in 'partnership' with the UN.

Dude, do you know how the UN works, or even what it does?

Serious question.

Explain to me in your own words, what the UN does, how it works and what powers it has to compel Australia to do anything.

You seem pretty fixated on it, so this should be easy for you.
Once again you show your ignorance. You have no idea about this stuff yet post like you do. IF? A quick google search would show you the UN press release.

Once again you show your ignorance.

No, you're showing your ignorance. You completely ignored the question I just put to you.

Ill put it to you again:

If you continue to ignore the question, I'll take that as proof you dont know the answer.

Once again you've been shown to be wrong so you change the subject. Just like all the mongs who infest these forums desperate to call everything a conspiracy theory.

It's now gone from "the WEF has no influence" to "the UN has no influence". You're absolutely cooked if you think the uN has no power or influence.

Once again you've been shown to be wrong so you change the subject.

I didnt change the subject. I asked you to:

Which you have yet to do.

So, I'll ask you again:

Explain to me in your own words:

1) What
the UN does,
2) How it works, and
3) What powers it has to compel Australia to do anything.

If you (for a third time now) again refuse to answer the question, I'll just assume you don't know the answer, and are talking out of your ass.

This thread is hilarious. It's also a good indicator as to why millions of people are so ignorant as to support Trump.

We've got a new Chicken Little today carrying on about the "controllers" and the return of the anti-Christ. When pressed, he can't identify the "controllers" but they are there, you just ask him. And guess what, he's right if you can't prove they're not there. Did love how he completely missed the point about other deities.

The original Chicken Little zill still has no argument as to why he thinks the WEF / WHO are so evil and what they'll do when they take over the world, let alone can't answer when people tell him there is simply no mechanism for them to gain any power. But, but "the UN"? It'd be great if you answered the post above, asked of you for the 3rd time.

His view is far more compatible with the actual facts than any Bible prediction. On the Bible, I'm often reminded of a line by Ned Flanders "I've done everything the Bible says — even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"

I didnt change the subject. I asked you to:

Which you have yet to do.

So, I'll ask you again:

Explain to me in your own words:

1) What
the UN does,
2) How it works, and
3) What powers it has to compel Australia to do anything.

If you (for a third time now) again refuse to answer the question, I'll just assume you don't know the answer, and are talking out of your ass.
Can you point out any time Australia has acted counter to UN resolutions? Acting as though the UN is a nothing is dishonest. It's where all the countries meet to determine the future of the planet.

This thread is hilarious. It's also a good indicator as to why millions of people are so ignorant as to support Trump.

We've got a new Chicken Little today carrying on about the "controllers" and the return of the anti-Christ. When pressed, he can't identify the "controllers" but they are there, you just ask him. And guess what, he's right if you can't prove they're not there. Did love how he completely missed the point about other deities.

The original Chicken Little zill still has no argument as to why he thinks the WEF / WHO are so evil and what they'll do when they take over the world, let alone can't answer when people tell him there is simply no mechanism for them to gain any power. But, but "the UN"? It'd be great if you answered the post above, asked of you for the 3rd time.

His view is far more compatible with the actual facts than any Bible prediction. On the Bible, I'm often reminded of a line by Ned Flanders "I've done everything the Bible says — even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"
Hahaha **** sake another one 😂😂
There’s literally a ton of you lot
No wonder humanity is getting ****ed over coz there so many sheep
I can Identify everything you want.
Ask me and I’ll give you the best response I’ve got

Remove this Banner Ad

Back