PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

For sure but it wont take long for someone to make a mod that scans people who apply for groups to make sure they are the "right talent specs" because min/max will still be 100% a thing with talent trees.

people who are running high end content should be aware they need to spec into certain specs though, thats just the way it is and will always be.

people who are running high end content should be aware they need to spec into certain specs though, thats just the way it is and will always be.

Its also something Blizzard themselves are saying its something they are trying to avoid or at least tone down a bit. But I guess we'll find out!

Its also something Blizzard themselves are saying its something they are trying to avoid or at least tone down a bit. But I guess we'll find out!
They havent done that for a while now, especially with raid buffs coming from limited or single specs.

they aren't trying very hard. some party/raid wide buffs are limited to certain classes.

So unless they cookie cutter it and make it even across the board for all, hen certain classes will always rise above other in certain content.

I mean look at racials, for years Horde have had FAR better racials, hence why literally 95% of the worlds top guild are Horde. Blizzard has done literally nothing to fix it or make it even.

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

Remove this Banner Ad

Back