WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time will tell boys. Make sure you behave yourself on Sunday TT. No hanging over the fence abusing players.
Just keep a muzzle on Salvador and everything will work out just fine.
Cant handle the middies.....

He will be playing tomorrow.

All the best to him. Might not be blind drunk by 1.30pm then, because lets be honest, if he was right to play, he wouldn't be kicking dew off the ground

Heard there was some raised eyebrows and puzzled faces with some of the YSE selections. How did the Avalon ground hold up, was it cut up by the div 3 games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do albanvale go down and point cook centrals go up?

Wyndham vale down and point cook up?

I heard that Albion have asked to go down from div 1 as well. I suppose it all depends on what the WRFL wants to do with Melton sth on what else happens.

Pushing cones? You ok bro?
Hi TT just going through the grieving process mate. You guys were just too good on the day. And I take my hat off to Denny & Co as they just found a way to make it happen. I thought 15 for you guys was BOG though. Anyway, what's the plan for next season, are you guys going up to Div 1?

Hi TT just going through the grieving process mate. You guys were just too good on the day. And I take my hat off to Denny & Co as they just found a way to make it happen. I thought 15 for you guys was BOG though. Anyway, what's the plan for next season, are you guys going up to Div 1?
It was a great game.
Lets get over our hangovers first and let the fog settle!

Hey TT well done to all at PC footy club been a while coming but well worth the wait I am sure. Some ballsy decisions over the last few years but looks to be the right ones now.

Hey TT well done to all at PC footy club been a while coming but well worth the wait I am sure. Some ballsy decisions over the last few years but looks to be the right ones now.
Thanks Rog!

Any game review as YSE were undefeated all year and no one really got close to them in H&A season. How did Skipper go for PC?

Good luck to PC next season in div1.

Any game review as YSE were undefeated all year and no one really got close to them in H&A season. How did Skipper go for PC?

Good luck to PC next season in div1.
Skip was real good in the last quarter when it was on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back