WTA WTA 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Im expecting someone from outside the top 50 to win IW and then back it up with a quarter final at Miami. This seems to be the month where the unknowns make there run up the rankings.

LOL Osaka is going to drop well outside the top 100 soon. Shes in trouble today against Stephens, thought Osaka would have been good enough to take care of Stephens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

womens draw at Indian Wells always seems to end up with some random outside the top 50 winning it, its worse then the slams for picking a winner

Once had a tournament future on Mug in Brazil. In the final she won the 1st set and was 5-2 up in the second set. Lost the next 11 games in a row.

Mug at her best is the best player on tour but the bad is very very bad.
Today she lost 12 of the last 13 games after been up 6-0 3-0.

I was wondering why there was a change in Ansimova coaching circle. I don't know why Cahill took her on when a few months before Halep and him ended their coaching partnership for him wanting to spend more time at home. The first negative blip for Cahill. I'm still disappointed in him taking on an international player instead of putting time into an Australian player.
I'm going for Badosa to back up for the tournament after winning it last year.

tWj96sLQ_400x400.jpg

I was wondering why there was a change in Ansimova coaching circle. I don't know why Cahill took her on when a few months before Halep and him ended their coaching partnership for him wanting to spend more time at home. The first negative blip for Cahill.

Nike have her on a huge contract. They probably backed the truck up for Cahill, Cahill took the money, then either he cbf / Anisimova cbf doing it properly so called it quits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back