Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Mero, the sash on the 2017 Richmond clash is very faded:

Richmond-Clash-2017.gif

I'm treating women's AFL like the WAFL.
Home jumpers only.

Far be it from me to tell you how to run your site Mero, but perhaps you should re-think this one. AFLW is staying for the long haul, and I reckon will maintain some pretty high interest levels, perhaps getting pretty close to equal footing with the men. I'd be getting in on the ground floor now and keeping it on par with the mens league, maintaining a record of all jumpers worn by the womens teams, saving you the effort of going back to do it later down the track.

ISC logo is way too high there Mero.

I don't like the collar :(
No, it's actually in exactly the right place.
The hoops may be too high, but that's a problem of the template, where the cuffs have to finish there, so the hoops start just below them.

pic1.gif

pic2.png

Last edited:
No, it's actually in exactly the right place.
The hoops may be too high, but that's a problem of the template, where the cuffs have to finish there, so the hoops start just below them.

pic1.gif

pic2.png
I probably shouldn't have said way too high haha.
Everything else looks fine, you can't do much about the template but the ISC logo is still virtually on the collar stitching on your mannequin! There's about a centimetre difference on the designs. I think you could probably get away with moving everything a centimetre down..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The North kit looks pretty great in that line-up.
My exact thoughts earlier!

The blue with white strips in a few years could be seen as a masterstroke.
Looks the goods on paper and in play, just a shame how it came about and during a period of unease within the North fan base.

The North kit looks pretty great in that line-up.

Interesting that in the promo shots on the Roo Shop, the AFL and Mazda logos are always dead centre of the stripes that run behind them. Will be interesting to see if the larger/smaller PI sizes are consistent with that or if they go more like Mero's version.

Numbers on a lot of St Kilda jumpers need correction.

2009-2015 the curve end of the 2 digit has always finished horizontally (as you've got for 2016 and a couple of 14-15 promos). Also most heritage/promos from the 00s have generic numbers instead of ones matching the regular strips of the day.

E.g. 2006 Heritage:

StKilda-Heritage-2006.gif
42120.jpg

Numbers on a lot of St Kilda jumpers need correction.

2009-2015 the curve end of the 2 digit has always finished horizontally (as you've got for 2016 and a couple of 14-15 promos). Also most heritage/promos from the 00s have generic numbers instead of ones matching the regular strips of the day.

E.g. 2006 Heritage:

StKilda-Heritage-2006.gif
42120.jpg
Also, that patch around the St Kilda logo should be a curved square.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back