Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

53413.jpg

Swans wore solid red socks in the 2005 Grand Final.
fixed

Bulldogs white shorts should be home

And what was the reason again for them having various number of sponsors that year?

Bulldogs white shorts should be home

And what was the reason again for them having various number of sponsors that year?
Fixed.

The club couldn't secure a major sponsor after Vodafone decided not to renew.
They sold the sponsor spot for each round.
LeasePlan, who bought the rights for more games than anyone else decided to sponsor the club from 2003 to 2008.

Do these minor mistakes randomly happen all the time or have the mistakes always been there and people are slowly picking up on them?
Mostly random mistakes here and there.
In some cases I fixed them on the respective pages, but never fixed the spreadsheet I use to create the html.
What happens then is when I make a major change, like adding in the links to AFL Tables, or adding in the Front & Back views, it replaces the corrected html with the original mistake.
Then there's the problem I had with the server replacing everything with an old version of the same file.
So I might have uploaded a corrected file, but when the server did a backup it replaced it with an old one, then someone has to notice it and I upload the correct one.
I'd say of the 15,983 games played, most (by a very large percentage) of the uniforms would be correct.

Just looked at 1995 North Melbourne. I recall thinking that season, the first with alternate night series jumpers and screen printing, something like "North must be wearing that every time they travel" in regards to the kangaroo jumper during the season. I remember the round three WC match, but I'm sure they also pulled it out a couple more times against interstaters...?

Just looked at 1995 North Melbourne. I recall thinking that season, the first with alternate night series jumpers and screen printing, something like "North must be wearing that every time they travel" in regards to the kangaroo jumper during the season. I remember the round three WC match, but I'm sure they also pulled it out a couple more times against interstaters...?
This is the sort of email I often get.
And to be fair, it's the sort of thing my memory does as well.
I've gone through what I can find of the 1995 season, YouTube, AFLPhotos & AFL Record.
From what is available, the uniform page represents what was worn.
I'm happy to change the uniforms with photo or video evidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the sort of email I often get.
And to be fair, it's the sort of thing my memory does as well.
I've gone through what I can find of the 1995 season, YouTube, AFLPhotos & AFL Record.
From what is available, the uniform page represents what was worn.
I'm happy to change the uniforms with photo or video evidence.
Cool, all I could offer was this vague recollection...!

Fixed, thanks
mero I got hawthorn to wear a brown version with the gold Stripes, i made a suggestion on the phone in 2012, i didn't like the white panel and black numbers. I suggested have the home ones a Gold panel with brown numbers, I also suggested having a brown away Jumper with Gold stripes, brown panel with gold numbers. I am glad they did that for me from 2013 season. mero i love your website footy jumpers keep up the good work buddy.
From 2013 to 2018 seasons hawthorn had that brown away jumper.

Last edited:
This is what the 2022 uniforms page looks like
Any edits required?

For a closer look, right click and open image in a new tab
I think crows are going with the other collar. this was just a prototype one

This is what the 2022 uniforms page looks like
Any edits required?

For a closer look, right click and open image in a new tab
you have purple cuffs on the cats Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back