FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

They're trying to be gangsters lol Typical teen thing thesedays except I dont do it

Yes but I have no issue with the hats, etc...I have an issue with a 14 or 15 year old on stage in half a top and a mini skirt! There is a line, it is a bad look for other 14-16 year olds.

Yes but I have no issue with the hats, etc...I have an issue with a 14 or 15 year old on stage in half a top and a mini skirt! There is a line, it is a bad look for other 14-16 year olds.
They ain't exactly 'attractive' it's their way to get some friends I guess they have their own little friend group and being on TV may help them fit in?

They ain't exactly 'attractive' it's their way to get some friends I guess they have their own little friend group and being on TV may help them fit in?

I would say being your own age and dressing well is more attractive than dressing like someone outside a nightclub at 2am on a Saturday night.

Not to sound like a total dkhead but I am always right :D

Just wait till he comes back supporting some other person who has failed in KPop again! So glad Dami MK II got booted out lol! Horrendous audition of Beyonce!

Caitlyn is the one with the bad skin? Hate to be like that, but sometimes it's hard to distinguish these people!

Pathetic that the boy group they made up got in.

Hope Rochelle goes home early, great voice but can you imagine her doing a dance track?

I can actually, since she's already done one. Addicted to You (Avicii) is currently number 5 on the ARIA dance singles chart... She'll be fine...I don't know if some of the others will be able to do a "dance track", but we'll see...:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can actually, since she's already done one. Addicted to You (Avicii) is currently number 5 on the ARIA dance singles chart... She'll be fine...I don't know if some of the others will be able to do a "dance track", but we'll see...:)

Yet she was just standing there, A dance track implies dancing or moving of some sort. That said good luck to her in the shows, would rather her go through than the crying you know what Ryan!

Caitlyn is the one with the bad skin? Hate to be like that, but sometimes it's hard to distinguish these people!

Pathetic that the boy group they made up got in.

She is a country girl, not sure about her skin she is very cute and talented though.

All of Nat's boys are hopeless and the groups are just meh

I havent watched any of this series, but just caught up to date with youtube, The boyband are woefull. Horrible. How did they get through. Joke.
Pretty thin with talent this year, think Reigan and Jason are good, also Sydnee is quite good. Aside from that pretty average.

My favourites:

1. Caitlyn: cute and a country singer (did someone say perfect dream lol)
2. Sydnee (elite voice)
3. Reigan ( hope she is better this time)
4. Trill (as long as they cover up a bit)
5. Girl band (well they are better than the boy band!)
6. Marlissa

She is a country girl, not sure about her skin she is very cute and talented though.

All of Nat's boys are hopeless and the groups are just meh
Yeah pretty sure she's the one I'm thinking of. Really petite. What I've seen of her has been OK, don't think she'll get very far though.

Yeah pretty sure she's the one I'm thinking of. Really petite. What I've seen of her has been OK, don't think she'll get very far though.

That is what everyone said about Jason (2 years ago). Country singer. They have very distinct markets and people that vote for country singers won't vote for others.

Top 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back