Ya Gotta Hate III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ya gotta hate going to Adelaide to see that disgrace of a performance.

I feel your pain EddieB. Gold Coast was bad enough! Glad I didn't make the trip to Adelaide to see us dish up that crap again :(

I feel your pain EddieB. Gold Coast was bad enough! Glad I didn't make the trip to Adelaide to see us dish up that crap again :(
The best part of the trip was coming back, to tell you the truth. Ended up staying with my girlfriend.

Next weekend should be better. Blues on Friday then Bullants on Saturday. Hopefully Clokey stays in the seconds so that my girlfriend can meet him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I know, thanks. But anyway no one on here knows me so I guess then that would mean they know not what they are on about?

Yes I know, thanks. But anyway no one on here knows me so I guess then that would mean they know not what they are on about?

But they do know your on-line persona......

Yeah that I want our club to be great again and not tolerate crap. Well so be it if they want to judge me on a internet forum good luck to the people.

Yeah but don't forget Alpha, that if you dare criticise anything or any players from the club, you have an 'agenda', 'uneducated' and are an 'attention seeker' according to the grand master poo bahs of this board ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back