Yet Another Ross Lyon Development Success

Remove this Banner Ad

Not according to your trophy cabinet friend
its true we don't have a golden cup like your mob got in 1996. We don't have an empty trophy cabinet. We have the 2015 McClelland trophy, the 2001 wooden spoon, the 2000 rising star award won by Paul hasleby, the 2008 rising star award won by Rhys Palmer, Fyfes 2015 Brownlow medal. Most Importantly a massive Framed painting consisting of the Following Freo docker legends: Clive Waterhouse, Kepler Bradley, Colin Sylvia, Jack Anthony and Zac Dawson :)

North on the other hand don't even have a trophy cabinet as they can not afford one.

its true we don't have a golden cup like your mob got in 1996. We don't have an empty trophy cabinet. We have the 2015 McClelland trophy, the 2001 wooden spoon, the 2000 rising star award won by Paul hasleby, the 2008 rising star award won by Rhys Palmer, Fyfes 2015 Brownlow medal. Most Importantly a massive Framed painting consisting of the Following Freo docker legends: Clive Waterhouse, Kepler Bradley, Colin Sylvia, Jack Anthony and Zac Dawson :)

North on the other hand don't even have a trophy cabinet as they can not afford one.
Tell me more

IMG_1195.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nyhuis389968_cebbab033964032d6308089efc4a4e4a.jpg

Lets hope he doesn't turn into one of the usual freo one game wonders

but today's signs were good especially the running goal from 50

A good word about a Freo player, are you sick Dan?

i call a spade a spade

i just wish i was saying something good about your coach or any forward potato you keep playing, but i can't see that happening because ross doesn't like kicking goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back