Multiplat Yooka- Laylee

Remove this Banner Ad

Without knowing what a Jontron is or having any knowledge of the back story, after reading the last page here I'm going to buy a dozen copies to recoup those losses for Yooka-Laylee so there is no further discussion needed on whatever this is
I'm sure all the corporates banning people who donated to the game's development will be happy!

The majority of people who don't browse forums probably haven't heard of Yooka Laylee.

Don't be. I can only feel good knowing my money won't be going to bigoted idiots. Also it's a Kickstarter game so there's about a 90% chance it'll disappoint anyway.

91,000 posts? Think you need to get a life mate.
Coming from the guy having a sook about a game because someone voice was removed?

Life advice.

Coming from the guy having a sook about a game because someone voice was removed?

Life advice.
I guess all that time wasted on Bigfooty didn't help your reading comprehension.

My problem is more the fact that they're banning people from their forums/steam page who donated money to their kickstarter, simply because they're asking about refunds. If you support the practice of treating your fans like s**t, the same fans that helped make the game possible, then you're just as worthless as they are.

I guess all that time wasted on Bigfooty didn't help your reading comprehension.

My problem is more the fact that they're banning people from their forums/steam page who donated money to their kickstarter, simply because they're asking about refunds. If you support the practice of treating your fans like s**t, the same fans that helped make the game possible, then you're just as worthless as they are.
I think you're just a whinger. Don't buy the game, no one cares.

Except for you, which is why you keep replying. You're a dead set idiot.
Well I'm not buying the game so not sure why I would care if someone else does or doesn't. Cute defence though.

Funny how pant likes that post. Pseudo point to prove?

Oh wait. Reversing my scooter out of the driveway of this topic... sorry. I will still play the game though. As a point to prove against bastard Microsoft.

Last edited:
I still replay Banjo Kazooie and the Banjo Tooie yearly so it shouldn't be any surprise I'm pretty excited for this. The music and voices is hitting me right in the nostalgia.

Also, this:

I do find it odd they removed JonTron from the game though, It wasn't like he was actually speaking in the game, He was just making noises.

Funny how pant likes that post. Pseudo point to prove?

Oh wait. Reversing my scooter out of the driveway of this topic... sorry. I will still play the game though. As a point to prove against bastard Microsoft.
I liked the post because I found it funny you moron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must resist urge to buy on PS4.

Need that Switch version release date Playtonic.

Happy to wait, there's enough to keep me busy. Actually 'switched' over ( :$ ) with my kickstater backing which they kindly did after the deadline. Perfect game to play on a break at work or on holiday.

And I don't know who this automojontron flog is either.

And the game looks good too Quiv :p

I don't really have any issues with the politics or drama surrounding the game over the past few weeks. It looks great, websites who have played it and are covering it are giving it glowing reviews, and I'm a sucker for a decent platformer. I'll be purchasing it, for sure.

I like gamexplain but (other than Andre) at times they come across as scared to be critical.

Eg. There was an obvious subtext that the levels have a noticeable amount of empty space but it had to be sugar coated by saying there's so much to do in each level too. Those two points have no connection but they had to justify a potential weakness.

Overall though sounds fantastic and should scratch everyone's banjo itch.

I like gamexplain but (other than Andre) at times they come across as scared to be critical.

Eg. There was an obvious subtext that the levels have a noticeable amount of empty space but it had to be sugar coated by saying there's so much to do in each level too. Those two points have no connection but they had to justify a potential weakness.

Overall though sounds fantastic and should scratch everyone's banjo itch.
Ash is usually the most critical out of all of them I've found but yeah looks like there will be a few issues, not once did I think it would be a perfect game or become as good as Banjo Kazooie but I should still enjoy it

Ash is usually the most critical out of all of them I've found but yeah looks like there will be a few issues, not once did I think it would be a perfect game or become as good as Banjo Kazooie but I should still enjoy it
I've always thought that Derek and Ash only get critical when it's a widely accepted issue with a game, but thinking back, it could just be Derek.

Yeah if there's one thing you can say about the Banjo games, it's 'imperfect'. Does not take away from the fun one iota though!

Getting ripped part by reviews.
It would seem the console you play on makes a huge difference, Gamexplain reporting that it plays a lot worse on xBox than it does on PC it doesn't give me a lot of hope for the PS4 version I'm getting.

A lot of the time performance issues can be fixed with patches but it's not good that it comes out with these issues and obviously looks like it was rushed out and honestly I think playtonic have bitten off more than they could chew. I mean it's good to try and give players all this content but when it doesn't run well or the new stuff doesn't work well it makes you wonder if they should have just kept it simple which is why I liked the original Banjo Kazooie, it was just simple fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back