Off-topic You can all GAGF’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Grow an "h".

Jagged. You imbecile. You actually think those two potatoes are worth their large contracts?
Nope but I do think you’re getting a bit hot under the collar big boy.

If you so desire I'm pretty sure Lethality can recommend some excellent(and attractive) psychiatrists for "football has broken my mind" treatments..
Although he can also be used as pretty solid evidence that those treatments don't work very well..:oops::thumbsu:
Thanks Hads, I trust your opinion and you and yours have a wondrous festive season!:thumbsu::rainbow:

You were being so nice and for that I was going prawn dumpling you with harry000, but now you’ve gone and brought aids upon yourself and you only have yourself to blame.
I’m sorry Bosk, but a mountainside the size of Dingly waste station oval of aids upon you!
Part of me genuinely wants to feel sorry for Carlton the same way I do feel for Docherty, but to do that I'd have to erase all my memories of footy in the 80s & 90s when Carlton was arrogance personified. Admittedly the club's been in the wilderness for many years since, just not enough for my feelings to revert to neutral.

Not gonna lie either, I plan to relish any misfortunes that befall Carlton next season purely out of an urge to see egg on SOS's face regarding the Adelaide trade. It is a batshit insane decision and he deserves to become an absolute laughing stock for it.

I hope your thumb's okay though mate, that looked pretty nasty!

Part of me genuinely wants to feel sorry for Carlton the same way I do feel for Docherty, but to do that I'd have to erase all my memories of footy in the 80s & 90s when Carlton was arrogance personified. Admittedly the club's been in the wilderness for many years since, just not enough for my feelings to revert to neutral.

Not gonna lie either, I plan to relish any misfortunes that befall Carlton next season purely out of an urge to see egg on SOS's face regarding the Adelaide trade. It is a batshit insane decision and he deserves to become an absolute laughing stock for it.

I hope your thumb's okay though mate, that looked pretty nasty!
Thumbs fine cheers mate.
“‘Tis but a flesh wound......”

I would have thought it was confirmation that the Club is going to trade it's first out next year.

No, it's going to be Adelaide's first rounder you moron.

I expect we will send it back to Adelaide in exchange for Crouch when he bails out of the cesspool.
Try re-reading the posts again slowly you half wit.

Adelaide already have Carlton's 1st and 2nd picks next year. Carlton's first pick will be a 3rd round pick. You have already traded out both your 1st and 2nd picks. It's already been confirmed

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AAaaawww.

Poor little fella has discovered that the stupid knob statement he made, and then doubled down on, was a stupid knob statement.

Anger is an unhealthy response to self inflicted embarrassment though.
Seems to remind me of your response, with some juvenile ad homs when you backed out of the bet tight arse

Try re-reading the posts again slowly you half wit.

Adelaide already have Carlton's 1st and 2nd picks next year. Carlton's first pick will be a 3rd round pick. You have already traded out both your 1st and 2nd picks. It's already been confirmed

No, their first pick will be your first rounder next year.

Still, if they are planning on using it on Crouch that's pretty lulzy, pick 1 for Crouch and pick 19 is reminiscent of the Hodge #1 pick trade.

No, their first pick will be your first rounder next year.

Still, if they are planning on using it on Crouch that's pretty lulzy, pick 1 for Crouch and pick 19 is reminiscent of the Hodge #1 pick trade.
With the gift of hindsight, that was possible the dumbest post i’ve made :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back