flggr You have been warned, ALL OF YOU. The rise of the Blooz PUS is upon us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 25, 2013
Deep Inside
AFL Club
Geelong
Have you noticed it?
Recently there has been a foul odour emanating from the from the bowels of mediocrity. This stench has a face, it looks like this :carlton:

There has been a recent influx of sprinklers much like Tuggers circa 2017 and Hawfies 2013. Only this time they wear the Carlton brand.

It is no coincidence that increased presence around here corresponds with their best form in almost 30 years.

For us who are sadly old enough to remember, Carlton fans actually exist and used to be proud to admit this fact. When they were good once upon a time in the annals of history they were known to be insufferable flogs unlike those of us from mature, respectable fan bases.

Don't let their dormant nature fool you, they've started appearing here more and more and will only continue to do so in numbers if they do the unthinkable and win a final.

You have been warned.

xuCiTqYM.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only consolation I have from the sad state of affairs that will arise from Carlton winning a final, is that, thankfully, when Essendon eventually do the same the only ones left to see it will be the cockroaches.

Phwoar 80 dollar cab ride home but the memories of tonight will last a lifetime

Feels like we (Carlton) have not been this good and respected (feared) since Fine Young Cannibals in their hey day

What's even odder is I feel like all my Petty annoyance and disdain for most things Richmond.

Maybe it's my Asthma Ventolin talking (took heaps of it tonight) but it may be time for me to put all the Brooke and Trent and #kardashimond crap behind me and just focus my energy on the Blue Baggers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back