flggr You have been warned, ALL OF YOU. The rise of the Blooz PUS is upon us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest problem we got at Carlton right now is that the cabinet ain't big enough

img_4314-jpg.344510

:$:$:$:$:$:$

Too bad Bosk isn't around these days... Alot of the old flogs are gone :(

Bosk and his alters were never 'top tier' postages - unfortunately a lot of spamming set the blue print for 'look at me' type postings that dominate the pages these days

this one is a rare example of inviting participation with a bit of humour rather than look at me my team won type blather...or the stupid schoolboy titles to games - just boring stuff ...

The Bay was always troll/floggish - but interspersed with a fair bit of footy acumen...

reading the equivalent metaphorical bricks thrown through windows and pimply faced rubbish isnt what the Bay should be reduced to..but as you say - a lot of history has gone and lets be honest - what is the point of engaging with some of the prolific look at me's when putting them in their place is pearls before swine.

G'day mate.:moustache: ...

10 + years of copping it sweet on here - I have kept notes and there will be a reckoning.
I know the feeling. It's pretty sweet when it does happen.
If we don't win it, hopefully you guys do.
Although, let's be honest here - #AnyoneButCollingwood

Warned all you flogs 12 months ago, I've long cleared the beach while you all sat watching the tide disappear into the ocean.

Carlton aren't even top 4 yet I'm wanting Collingwood to win more than the blues.

Shoot me in the head.
With an attitude like that - waste of a bullet...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason I thought you were in your mid 20s or so. Yep I remember the Carlton arrogance through high school
Nah, in my 30s.

I think they are born with it because even as kids they were insufferable.

Have you noticed it?
Recently there has been a foul odour emanating from the from the bowels of mediocrity. This stench has a face, it looks like this :carlton:

There has been a recent influx of sprinklers much like Tuggers circa 2017 and Hawfies 2013. Only this time they wear the Carlton brand.

It is no coincidence that increased presence around here corresponds with their best form in almost 30 years.

For us who are sadly old enough to remember, Carlton fans actually exist and used to be proud to admit this fact. When they were good once upon a time in the annals of history they were known to be insufferable flogs unlike those of us from mature, respectable fan bases.

Don't let their dormant nature fool you, they've started appearing here more and more and will only continue to do so in numbers if they do the unthinkable and win a final.

You have been warned.
The boy who cried wolf every day for a decade finally saw a wolf

F...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back