Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Are they joking about Paul Vautin and Pauline Hansen being siblings, or have they been duped?

Screenshot 2024-02-17 051224.png

Last edited:
Are they joking about Paul Vautin and Pauline Hansen being related, or have they been duped?

View attachment 1906866

Well they seem easily duped by fake news on almost every other topic so why would this be any different haha

Appears as though Sam has developed/is developing a rotating roster of co-hosts, and he seems pretty happy about the new arrangement too. Don is a distant memory and I don't think Sam is too interested in having him back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Appears as though Sam has developed/is developing a rotating roster of co-hosts, and he seems pretty happy about the new arrangement too. Don is a distant memory and I don't think Sam is too interested in having him back.

Yeah, I don't mind it at the moment.

Sam cannot help himself lol. When talking about Abbey Holmes being put on the AFL All-Australian selection panel.

Ivan: "She was a past player wasn't she?"
Sam: "She was a past A...Awful..." before Sue interrupts, probably for the best.😆

Doug Hawkins with a racist term of some description edited out of the show today... Thought my android auto had momentarily disconnected but went back and listened again and certainly something chopped out

RIP to one of Sam’s former guests Russel Manser.. it got me into his podcasts and they were great listening

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back