Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure about the AFLW but i know from friends experiences playing women's footy in Perth about a decade ago, there was some issues especially with older players and the way the younger players were treated.

I remember reading the parent of a female tennis player about 10-15 years ago saying that the locker room was full of that type of behaviour.

i made the mistake of listening to "the wiz" so you dont have to, lots of i made a million dollars, 5.8 million clicks, my penis is 3 inches.,.... from the ground ....
he is vile and should not be anywhere near a microphone again.

"there was no playing the sausage, which is Don's favourite game"

The First part of this weeks episode was fine, dont even bother listening to the first 15 mins of part 2, its a big ad for Bill Ferg with Bill in studio, but the 2nd half is an absolute highlight. Dons Scotts top 5 players in the league and then Sam making fun of him had me crying

Charlie Cameron
JPK
Nat Fyfe
Jonathan Patton
Nick Haynes (or that half back flanker from Frankston as Don knows him as!)

The First part of this weeks episode was fine, dont even bother listening to the first 15 mins of part 2, its a big ad for Bill Ferg with Bill in studio, but the 2nd half is an absolute highlight. Dons Scotts top 5 players in the league and then Sam making fun of him had me crying

Charlie Cameron
JPK
Nat Fyfe
Jonathan Patton
Nick Haynes (or that half back flanker from Frankston as Don knows him as!)

Yeah the Bill Ferg bit was hard to listen to, I think Sam knew he had to hit his straps after that and he sure did, vintage Sam.

I'd love them to do a full Ricky Nixon one, him popping in wasn't enough.

Yeah the Bill Ferg bit was hard to listen to, I think Sam knew he had to hit his straps after that and he sure did, vintage Sam.

I'd love them to do a full Ricky Nixon one, him popping in wasn't enough.
nixon is a grub. newman is a low life so him inviting the grub to participate doesn't surprise but i'm surprised sheahan copped it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have always enjoyed this podcast, but I reckon the past 2-3 weeks it has gone to another level. Really good listening.

Sam is a funny guy; I think he got a bit tired and old towards the end of 2013; the show had great chemistry still with JB, Garry, Billy, Shane etc but as soon as Garry did what he did there was just nothing left.

I don’t think he is a smart guy as everything seems to think he is, he is extremely right wing but he is a brilliant broadcaster and it is definitely coming through on this podcast i think there Is potentially more to come in his commercial media career wider than just a cameo on the Sunday Footy show

Sam is a funny guy; I think he got a bit tired and old towards the end of 2013; the show had great chemistry still with JB, Garry, Billy, Shane etc but as soon as Garry did what he did there was just nothing left.

I don’t think he is a smart guy as everything seems to think he is, he is extremely right wing but he is a brilliant broadcaster and it is definitely coming through on this podcast i think there Is potentially more to come in his commercial media career wider than just a cameo on the Sunday Footy show

I sometimes feel he's tired during the podcasts. I do feel part of it is an act to get reaction (ive met him and he's very different. very down to earth, still funny and kind). I think keeping up an act is tiring.

a week behind as usual. listening to episode 35 elephant in the room. mike asked something about trumps handing of the covids (i think about closing borders). sam replied with a stat on how many came into the USA during SARS under obamas leadership. relevant?
Sam is a one eyed Trump supporter and its f***ing annoying even as a conservative who agrees with Sam on a lot of things. But maybe part of it is devil's advocate, although I suppose thats what Mick is to Sam. Still I find Sams Trump support annoying in its repetitiveness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back