80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
Just snuck on, one of the other boys got up there as well, we both 2 putted. I had a long uphill one, had the right line, but just a bit short unfortunately.

On is on mate. :thumbsu:

Don't think anyone is throwing birdies away, so sounds like a damn good hole to me.

Is Denver, Colorado golf friendly at the end of October weather wise? My wife is going there for a week and I’m probably going to tag along!
Google is telling me lows of 3, high of 20.

Probably like it is here today.

Is Denver, Colorado golf friendly at the end of October weather wise? My wife is going there for a week and I’m probably going to tag along!

Denver is funny that time of year. Depending on day can get to 22-25 celsius for high, or can hold steady in 11-15 range.

Wild swings from day to day are possible.

Can you golf, yep sure can....just a question if you need to layer up or not

Denver is funny that time of year. Depending on day can get to 22-25 celsius for high, or can hold steady in 11-15 range.

Wild swings from day to day are possible.

Can you golf, yep sure can....just a question if you need to layer up or not
I thought that was the case when I googled their weather.
Please be warm
Please be warm
Please be warm

On a side note, my luck hasn’t improved. The Denver Broncos play in Kansas City the day after my wife and I arrive. It’s probably too far to go. * it!

I thought that was the case when I googled their weather.
Please be warm
Please be warm
Please be warm

On a side note, my luck hasn’t improved. The Denver Broncos play in Kansas City the day after my wife and I arrive. It’s probably too far to go. **** it!

I am sure at least one of the days will be plenty good enough weather wise.

Broncos schmonkoos

That buck toothed bastard cost me a trip to Pasadena damnit ;)

Although if Alex can put up the most points Saturday and get his old man to Augusta, we will call it even :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyable round in stunning conditions at Peninsula-Kingswood GC (South course).
Still applying some tips from my instructor and had practice on the range.

Starting on the 11th, par 3, focussed on what instructor told me about playing this hole. And did just that.
Anyway, irons really nice today. The tips were working. Shame driver did not work.
Putting on fire for the first 8 holes. 33 pts.

did the AFL starting positions. 6 pars, 6 bogeys etc

nick reiwoldt had 38 off 13.

Last edited:
I had 39 points yesterday. On the 18th (rated toughest hole) I putted from off the green down a steep hill and lipped out for birdie. I was 4m off the green and another 4m to the hole. When I say lipped out it means the ball virtually disappeared into the hole and only come out when it hit the flag. Definitely should’ve had the pin out.

IMG_8890.JPG

Kid gave it a run under trying conditions. Constant rain fell for his age group.

Placed 6th overall in Region. (Did manage to grab some hardware in Drive portion) Tough day chipping and putting. Super proud he made it this far. I am sure he will give it a go next summer as well.

Apparently, he held a conversation with the golf pro at Augusta National who was representing The Masters at Muirfield Village. Guy came over to tell me he loved Alex and thought he was quite the character. Apparently the two were discussing various courses around the states. Told Alex it's never bad to make a buddy with the golf pro at Augusta. Lol

Last edited:
Sorry fellas, didn't realize those photos were so ginormous...posted by phone initially.

It was a heck of an experience and food was outstanding Friday night. Had us in the ballroom overlooking 18 green. The fairway on 18 truly is narrow as hell....tv doesn't do justice to how tight that approach is.

I used to practice chipping over one my cars in the front yard before I had children. Never hit the car once. Confidence was high then and I had a great chipping game. Oh how things have changed!

My car would have bullet holes all over it if I tried that with my current short game - wedges are coming out like 2 iron!
might try it with the neighbours cars...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back