-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
Assuming peternorth has already got his round booked for tomorrow

I may have haha. But unlikely to play.
I'm assuming with some easing taking place that Golf will be back on in Victoria tomorrow.

Previous lockdowns this has been followed by an insane overbooking of tee times and packed courses, so hopefully that gets through pretty quickly.

I'm still carrying a sore abdomen from an issue at the gym last week so probably have to sit out a few days anyway :(

rest up mate!

Previous lockdowns this has been followed by an insane overbooking of tee times and packed courses, so hopefully that gets through pretty quickly.
Given it was only 5 days i would guess it will be busier until Sunday then close to normal after that

My course currently has no 7 day memberships available for u40s and they often allow groups of 20 social clubs on a Sunday. Really frustrates me if you are late to book a tee time by a few hours for the next fortnight you go on the wait list.

Expecting a busy few weekends coming up.

My course currently has no 7 day memberships available for u40s and they often allow groups of 20 social clubs on a Sunday. Really frustrates me if you are late to book a tee time by a few hours for the next fortnight you go on the wait list.
Which course?

Expecting a busy few weekends coming up.

social groups = $$$$ i thinking.

set that alarm on your phone!

Is it ok to blame a poor round in the next coming days on the snap 5 day lockdown like the previous lockdowns?

Asking for a mate......;)
That'l be my excuse. I had a short game lesson last week before the lockdown but haven't picked up a club since. I'm also injured so probably wont be able to touch a club until next weekend likely. I feel like I've forgotten/wasted everything I learnt in the lesson already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there seriously anything more ridiculous than an Under 40 discount?

I'm okay with it for the next 9 years....

Is there seriously anything more ridiculous than an Under 40 discount?
It’s right up there. Women’s shampoo being more than men’s is quite ridiculous too. I guess it’s all the perks of a market economy.

Hit a 35 at Ivanhoe this afternoon with stroke play sitting at 107.

Played myself into the round, back nine I went +15 which gave me a lot of confidence.

The quest for under 100 goes on.

To break 100:
Stroke index 1-9 - give yourself 2 extra shots
Stroke index 10-18 - give yourself 1 extra shot

Create a new scorecard with new pars based on this (par 4 might become a par 6 for example) and see how you go

Then give up the game when they try to up your subs by 25%+....
It kills me Scrappy junior is probably joining Riversdale. Will cost him about 3k (2k joining and about $800 per year). If it was me it would be over 10k for the first year (inc joining fee). I've been paying for bloody everything for that kid for 20 years and he is still stitching me up. 🤦‍♂️ :laughing::laughing:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back