80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:

I’m a broken man out there atm. Putting has been nigh on impossible with lightning greens and the hardest pin placements you could imagine seeing many, many three putts from most and it just leaks into the rest of your game.

Third week in a row playing from the tips coming up. Just makes things so much more difficult.

I’m a broken man out there atm. Putting has been nigh on impossible with lightning greens and the hardest pin placements you could imagine seeing many, many three putts from most and it just leaks into the rest of your game.
Not to mention how much it slows down play on the course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much good to report. 16 over. 4/13 faiways hit. 4/18 greens in reg :'( .

Gave away the overlap grip (was the first time I used in a round since a long time ago) and went back to interlock, after losing control of my first 3 drives...huge block slices.

Kind of did a bit better from there. Positives...2 birdies and 30 putts for the round (with two 3 putts in the last 3 holes). Bit of s**t on my mind....off to the docs. Fingers crossed.

Not much good to report. 16 over. 4/13 faiways hit. 4/18 greens in reg :'( .

Gave away the overlap grip (was the first time I used in a round since a long time ago) and went back to interlock, after losing control of my first 3 drives...huge block slices.

Kind of did a bit better from there. Positives...2 birdies and 30 putts for the round (with two 3 putts in the last 3 holes). Bit of s**t on my mind....off to the docs. Fingers crossed.
I hope everything is alright

Made it to the range yesterday. Blocking everything right (bad swing path) and can't hit a long iron to save myself. Will play today as it's stableford. Would be happy with a point a hole but really just hope I make it through 18.

Played my worst ever recorded round today, the kind of round that questions why you bother when after a year of practice I still can't play golf.

65 off 9 holes at Chelsea Public. Was literally 4 putting holes, could barely hit a fairway, struggling to get irons off the ground, lost 2 balls, one on the first hole, missing them left, right topping them. Changed my swing basically every shot because nothing was working, changed my putting stroke/setup every hole. Awful, awful day. Closest I've come to breaking a club when my 54 wedge was at serious risk today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back