80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
Went to have a hit today but the course looked pretty busy and slow so decided to just hit a few balls in the net instead. Glad I did, took about 20 balls to even remotely get one out of the centre of the club :$

Always been that way. The moment I stop playing, even for a few weeks, I lose the plot completely. Might venture out again tomorrow.

Disappointing 26 points today at Hartfield. Had a strange round. Net eagled the two hardest holes but cancelled that out with 4 wipes. Putting wasn’t good and and shanked some off the toe which Ive never done before :-/

Some happy pics from our game yesterday. Course was really nice...a bit wet. Greens very nice and true. A bit hard walking wise for me was pretty fatigued at points when I had to play shots when it was my turn after climbing a mountain. Driving exceptional. Irons absolutely putrid. (4 irons off the tee killed my round early)
View attachment 1134873View attachment 1134874

Bottom pic is me 3/4 through BS about to hit a 250m bomb dead centre....top one is some short, fat, old random hacker.
You look like you can play, whats your HC?

Stepped out after close to three weeks off due to lockdown.

Two-over 74. Lowest score I’ve hit. Included a double bogey, a missed five foot putt for birdie, a three putt and a lost ball.

Approach shots from 100 to 150 absolutely dialed in. Only 28 putts certainly helps.

Stepped out after close to three weeks off due to lockdown.

Two-over 74. Lowest score I’ve hit. Included a double bogey, a missed five foot putt for birdie, a three putt and a lost ball.

Approach shots from 100 to 150 absolutely dialed in. Only 28 putts certainly helps.
Well done. That's a great score.

Funny how pressure can get to us amateur golfers late in a round. Would hate to see how I'd cope playing for big dollars.

Went around again today. Started birdie/birdie (holing two 15 footers).

Followed by double bogey/bogey, a couple of pars, a 130m 9-iron to one foot for birdie, a good scramble for par then a chip to one foot for a birdie on the ninth giving me a -1 front nine.

Back nine. 3 Pars/6 Bogeys.

This game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went around again today. Started birdie/birdie (holing two 15 footers).

Followed by double bogey/bogey, a couple of pars, a 130m 9-iron to one foot for birdie, a good scramble for par then a chip to one foot for a birdie on the ninth giving me a -1 front nine.

Back nine. 3 Pars/6 Bogeys.

This game.
Course?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back