Your own little part of SUNS history

Hinkleyfan

Debutant
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
SUNS, you will lose a lot of money on what you've spent on suns gear. Lol what you do with it? Cuddle it in bed?

Would look to sell a lot of it cheap and sell the gems maybe in 10 years.

Only items of value are player issue inaugural home guernseys.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
The Suns auction site (see the shop on GC SUNs website) is currently auctioning an inaugural fully signed 2011 Guernsey with a reserve of a DOLLAR, I managed to grab the last one of these and just thought I would make my fellow BF tragics aware as this is a piece of history that is looking to go very, very cheap

SC_GC

All Australian
May 19, 2011
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The Suns auction site (see the shop on GC SUNs website) is currently auctioning an inaugural fully signed 2011 Guernsey with a reserve of a DOLLAR, I managed to grab the last one of these and just thought I would make my fellow BF tragics aware as this is a piece of history that is looking to go very, very cheap
So you were the one, I'm sorry for bumping up the price $200.

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
You Jelly?

I know you Jelly!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355296780.381049.jpg

Hinkleyfan

Debutant
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Millions of people worldwide die from starvation each day, meanwhile SUNS is spending thousands on Gold Coast Suns apparel hahaha. I admire your passion mate but lol what you going to do with it all?

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Millions of people worldwide die from starvation each day, meanwhile SUNS is spending thousands on Gold Coast Suns apparel hahaha. I admire your passion mate but lol what you going to do with it all?

Lucky the proceeds from these boots went to charity hey?

Display it all proudly ;) People have spent a lot more then me on just one item. Im not too bothered

Hinkleyfan

Debutant
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Haha fair enough, I guess its good as you are supporting the club also and helping push towards a premiership one day.

Back