Your own little part of SUNS history

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Sunny_ how can I link my twitter post. I want to finally share my David Swallow debut match worn? Or you can just edit this post and post it in this post please.

Cheers
Use the 'insert media' button on the post control panel, and just insert the URL of your tweet. Rest is magic. :)

Jun 10, 2011
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC

So happy finally got this done :) Bought the photos from the AFL a few years ago that were of Dave from that match on April 2nd 2011. Between the photos is his stats for the game - nothing fantastic 17 disposals, but though it be good to fill the space.

Last edited:

Patterz123

BigFooty Member
Feb 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Just quietly, i loved viewing this thread when it was more active - some great collections!

I have a few player jumpers i am now selling due to downsizing my AFL collection, would even trade towards anything O'Meara.

-1st Home Win 2012 Match Worn and Signed (Josh Caddy) in Deluxe Presentation Box with GC COA
-Jack Martin 2013 Training Worn Yellow #28 with GC COA
-Harley Bennell 2013 Training Worn Blue #11 with GC COA (Has FIAT heat pressed, as it was also worn in 2014)
-Dion Prestia 2013 Away Match Worn and Signed #10 (Then had FIAT heat pressed, as used at training in 2014) - A lot of wear/marks evident.

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Just quietly, i loved viewing this thread when it was more active - some great collections!

I have a few player jumpers i am now selling due to downsizing my AFL collection, would even trade towards anything O'Meara.

-1st Home Win 2012 Match Worn and Signed (Josh Caddy) in Deluxe Presentation Box with GC COA
-Harley Bennell 2013 Training Worn Blue #11 with GC COA (Has FIAT heat pressed, as it was also worn in 2014)
-Dion Prestia 2013 Away Match Worn and Signed #10 (Then had FIAT heat pressed, as used at training in 2014) - A lot of wear/marks evident.

Kill it with fiiiiire

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers

Nice collection

Chasing the Dream

I'm Matthew Campbell from Sportsbet
Brisbane Lions - Pearce Hanley Player Sponsor 2014 Brisbane Lions - Ryan Harwood 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Daniel Merrett 2008 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Simon Black 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 29, 2004
The GABBA is my home
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Jets, Padres, USC, Utah Jazz
Guys, I have a few pieces of Suns memorabilia that regretfully I am having to part with.

PM me if there is any interest.

I have the following if anyone is interested

2013 Jesse Lonegran Away guernsey - player Issue
2013 Sam May Clash Guernsey - player issue
2013 Aaron Hall Home Guernsey - Player Issue
2011 Nathan Krakauer Away Guernsey - Player issue - COA

I also have the limited edition boxed guernsey that the Suns released in 2010 signed by McKenna.. There were only 100 certified made of this.

Finally I have a few that I am very reluctant to mention, but for the right price would look to move to a Suns collector..

2011 Rd 2 - Nathan Bock's spare guernsey
2010 - Player Issued (Match worn I believe) VFL guernsey
2009 - Retail version of the TAC Cup guernsey.

I am located on the Gold Coast if someone wanted to check them out.. I can add photos of any that you might want me to.

Last edited:

Chasing the Dream

Brisbane Lions - Pearce Hanley Player Sponsor 2014 Brisbane Lions - Ryan Harwood 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Daniel Merrett 2008 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Simon Black 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 29, 2004
The GABBA is my home
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Edited as autocorrect was a hacker... The boxed guernsey was from 2010, not 2014...lol

I also have a warm up top from 2010 as well... Alex Keath's

Thought that one was a bit of a novelty... might play Test cricket one day, who knows

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Guys, I have a few pieces of Suns memorabilia that regretfully I am having to part with.

PM me if there is any interest.

I have the following if anyone is interested

2013 Jesse Lonegran Away guernsey - player Issue
2013 Sam May Clash Guernsey - player issue
2013 Aaron Hall Home Guernsey - Player Issue
2011 Nathan Krakauer Away Guernsey - Player issue - COA

I also have the limited edition boxed guernsey that the Suns released in 2010 signed by McKenna.. There were only 100 certified made of this.

Finally I have a few that I am very reluctant to mention, but for the right price would look to move to a Suns collector..

2011 Rd 2 - Nathan Bock's spare guernsey
2010 - Player Issued (Match worn I believe) VFL guernsey
2009 - Retail version of the TAC Cup guernsey.

I am located on the Gold Coast if someone wanted to check them out.. I can add photos of any that you might want me to.

How much you after for Bockys one? I had a Rd 2 spare, but someone who I have lost contact with has it :(

Chasing the Dream

Sep 29, 2004
The GABBA is my home
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
How much you after for Bockys one? I had a Rd 2 spare, but someone who I have lost contact with has it :(

That is the one I am least wanting to split with... Not sure how much it is worth as none that I know of have come up for sale of late...

PM me if you want to throw a number at me...

That with the VFL and boxed guernsey would all be a little more expensive.. The top 4 I listed will all be at very reasonable prices... all under $100 each

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams

Had a chat with Mark Evans and i'm donating these back to the SUNS on a permanent loan basis :)

I know people have their own thoughts on K, but like it or not, they are a rich part of our history and story. Better sitting on display in the SUNS new facilities post Comm Games, then in my little man cave in country Victoria!

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Had a chat with Mark Evans and i'm donating these back to the SUNS on a permanent loan basis :)

I know people have their own thoughts on K, but like it or not, they are a rich part of our history and story. Better sitting on display in the SUNS new facilities post Comm Games, then in my little man cave in country Victoria!
Very generous SUNS did you take the 8 ball of coke out of them first?

Agree it is a great part of our history, good work mate

socialfootballr

Draftee
Jun 18, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
G'day All,

I am contemplating selling a couple of Gold Coast inaugural game worn jumpers - Harley Bennell & Dion Prestia - only problem is I'm not sure how much they are worth.

Anyone have an idea of approximate value of the items?

GcSunsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
G'day All,

I am contemplating selling a couple of Gold Coast inaugural game worn jumpers - Harley Bennell & Dion Prestia - only problem is I'm not sure how much they are worth.

The Prestia one would look good next to my other Prestia signed and framed Richmond & Suns jumpers

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
G'day All,

I mind buy them to cry into every time we lose.

Back