Zac Clarkes Xmas present

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't have anything to do with him getting boo'd at the wildcats game would it?

yeh, i can see it now.... 1001 chardonnay sippin wankwads, all in a circle.... pointin the finger.. and harmoniosly mating each other in a booing frenzy...yup....fck West coast...fck em' all.

Gittin' nostalgic already? Bit of a blast from the past seeing Houghton and Dodd in there. The old days, aye... I always wondered if Pav was West Torrens or Woodville as well. And that's probably the only photo I've seen of Roberton looking genuinely happy.

And I don't get the boo thing. Were the Freo boys out on the court or something? Or was it just a few hacks yelling some shite out?

It was my first thought when we picked up Hannath, a 21 yo ready to go ruckman we already have four rucks on the list and to pick a fifth was odd, I can't think of any other team that has five on their list?

Zac will be in Geelong over Chrissie and will have every Vic based agent/recruiter/ club in his ear because guarantee they will have seen this. I don't expect him to be in purple this time next year. I like him as a player and hope he stays but I thought this before the video.

Zac Clarke@clakkasclarke
Thanks to the fans at @PerthArena for such a warm welcome#drainthis

Haha... does 'drain this' mean what I think it means?

If so, my interpretation is - suck my ******* utensil you bunch of mother******* cocksucking eagle mother*ers.

... but I can see how the usual chicken littles would interpret that as - boo hoo, the nasty weagle supporters were nasty to me and now Freo recruited a guy with big arms so now I hate Freo and want to go home.

It was my first thought when we picked up Hannath, a 21 yo ready to go ruckman we already have four rucks on the list and to pick a fifth was odd, I can't think of any other team that has five on their list?

Zac will be in Geelong over Chrissie and will have every Vic based agent/recruiter/ club in his ear because guarantee they will have seen this. I don't expect him to be in purple this time next year. I like him as a player and hope he stays but I thought this before the video.

With family in Geelong, he probably goes back every year. Pav goes to SA and Crowley goes over to Melbourne.

I have a lot of faith in the club to retain players lately.

Haha... does 'drain this' mean what I think it means?

If so, my interpretation is - suck my ******* utensil you bunch of mother******* cocksucking eagle mothergooses.

Yeah, and at the same time he went and traced an even bigger and angrier circle around March 23rd next year ... and on that night he'll be tweeting "boo that you yellow bellied fools #moronicfans"

Just to clarify, I'm not saying 100% that Clarke won't ask to leave at the end of the year, but I'm sure any decision will be based on what happens with his playing time this year.

People assuming he's already decided to leave because we recruited another ruckman are being paranoid, and reading too much into a joke in a video is just silly. The guys are always joking around and taking the piss in every video they're in, I'm sure this is no different.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying 100% that Clarke won't ask to leave at the end of the year, but I'm sure any decision will be based on what happens with his playing time this year.

People assuming he's already decided to leave because we recruited another ruckman are being paranoid, and reading too much into a joke in a video is just silly. The guys are always joking around and taking the piss in every video they're in, I'm sure this is no different.

What makes you sure that is what he will base his decision on?
There were rumours that he wanted to leave doing the rounds last year well before we drafted another ruckman.
I have absolutely no idea if those rumours were true but they had little to do with game time, more to do with wanting to be in Victoria
I do agree with you that the video is pretty irrelevant to any of this

What makes you sure that is what he will base his decision on?

I just think he's getting to the stage now where if he isn't getting a regular spot he might feel like his career is stagnating.

I didn't put much stock in those rumours, we used to get them about Mundy too.

I just think he's getting to the stage now where if he isn't getting a regular spot he might feel like his career is stagnating.

I didn't put much stock in those rumours, we used to get them about Mundy too.

You are probably right but I still think there is a chance that the lure of family will be strong even if he plays 22 games this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the Wildcats thing, he came out in a break to be the celebrity free throw shooter, and he was very loudly booed. Couldn't believe it, it was absolutely shocking and just goes to show how much a bunch of w***ers WC fans are.
Also couldn't believe he used to play basketball. He was not too flash. Could've got a job as an ambassador for Midland Brick.

With the Wildcats thing, he came out in a break to be the celebrity free throw shooter, and he was very loudly booed. Couldn't believe it, it was absolutely shocking and just goes to show how much a bunch of Moos WC fans are.
Also couldn't believe he used to play basketball. He was not too flash. Could've got a job as an ambassador for Midland Brick.

Right. Thanks for that. WCE supporters can't help it. They're not very bright.

We'll only know if he wants to go home at the end of the year, but if contract negotiations are not wrapped up by mid year I'll be getting worried. We have money and cap space to get the extension.

With the Wildcats thing, he came out in a break to be the celebrity free throw shooter, and he was very loudly booed. Couldn't believe it, it was absolutely shocking and just goes to show how much a bunch of Moos WC fans are.
I doubt Clarke cares at all. He has a steady career, a great paypacket, good health, and a contact list full of chicks. Still, West Coast fans are rats. Totally bitter and classless. I genuinely think they're the worst set of fans in the league.

Bit strange to actively boo someone like Clarke, who hasn't done anything to upset opposition fans as far as I know.

If it was reversed, I'd probably boo the suitcase out of Kerr and maybe Waters. Even Embley gained some cred with his Chick shenanigans.
Though I'd probably quack and Shuey and Hams. Anyone else i couldn't GAF.

I wouldn't even boo a West Coast (or any other team) player if they were at a non-footy related event. Seriously, what the hell? Poor Clarke. I understand booing at the footy but at the basketball? What does that achieve? ******* assholes.

RE: that video. He seems like a really sarcastic kind of guy and through all those DTV videos the players are always taking the piss. I wouldn't read too much into it.

I doubt Clarke cares at all. He has a steady career, a great paypacket, good health, and a contact list full of chicks. Still, West Coast fans are rats. Totally bitter and classless. I genuinely think they're the worst set of fans in the league.

If they would boo an opposition player who was just knocked out in a game, then booing a Fremantle player at a non football event is their stock in trade.
West Coast fans are a sub culture.

Remember when "we" (me and mine at least) booed Judd for criminally pinching Josh Carr's rightful Glendinning? The Sunday Times dedicated no less than a front page, a back page and a series of follow-up stories to it. FFS, makes me angry just thinking about it. Aaaaanyway, I'm sure they'll do the same for Clarkey this weekend....;)

If Clarke really was having a sook in that vid, do you really reckon DTV would air it?
I would've thought they'd be like, " right we'll delete that and get Walters or someone else who is happy to be here to do this"
Or
"CUT! Do it again! Go to the showers Zac and wash the sand out of your vagina!"

I reckon Zac is messing around and the DTV know this

Remember when "we" (me and mine at least) booed Judd for criminally pinching Josh Carr's rightful Glendinning? The Sunday Times dedicated no less than a front page, a back page and a series of follow-up stories to it. FFS, makes me angry just thinking about it. Aaaaanyway, I'm sure they'll do the same for Clarkey this weekend....;)

I booed the house down that night. I'm sure West Coast fans now wished they booed too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back