Zac Clarkes Xmas present

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure his probable $250 000 per year is enough to console him from being playfully booed once after a basketball game. If he starts getting the disgraceful Schammer/Swift treatment I will be a bit more worried..

Remember when "we" (me and mine at least) booed Judd for criminally pinching Josh Carr's rightful Glendinning? The Sunday Times dedicated no less than a front page, a back page and a series of follow-up stories to it. FFS, makes me angry just thinking about it. Aaaaanyway, I'm sure they'll do the same for Clarkey this weekend....;)

Personally...I didn't boo Judd...I booed Glenndinning. Any reason we STILL participate in this medal ceremony? Hate it. Not a fan of Glenndinning either.

Remember when "we" (me and mine at least) booed Judd for criminally pinching Josh Carr's rightful Glendinning? The Sunday Times dedicated no less than a front page, a back page and a series of follow-up stories to it. FFS, makes me angry just thinking about it. Aaaaanyway, I'm sure they'll do the same for Clarkey this weekend....;)

I unashamedly booed, however I was booing the decision, not so much Judd. It was a shocker of a decision. Anyway, I must admit, my first thought on that Clarke interview was, gee, that is a guy who is not happy being here.

If Clarke realy wasn't happy and wanted to leave, he wouldn't make it that obvious. If anything the fact he's comfortable to make a joke like that suggests to me he isn't going anywhere.

Would've thought Clarke's wish for Christmas would be for a tin of Grippo and the very latest Sherrin GPS :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back