Player Watch Zac Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

That is a pure fact, the Vic Metro boys didn't test apart from the their 2km test which were done solo via strava because of Dictator Dan's lockdowns...FACT!....

Don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

my point was the 'Comrade/Dictator' parts were superfluous and that mentioning the lockdown was enough

but you've done it again so carry on the good work, comrade Bicks - the Skynews team will be proud

I’d say speed average ( not slow or quick , right in the middle . Prob a 3.08 -3.1 sort of 20m )
Agility - elite
Footy smarts also make him look quick
Spot on, from what I've seen

You don't have to have pure straight-line speed to look quick on the field. If you have great balance in congestion, an ability to find space and smart disposal, it's just as valuable as being able to out-sprint an opponent

Spot on, from what I've seen

You don't have to have pure straight-line speed to look quick on the field. If you have great balance in congestion, an ability to find space and smart disposal, it's just as valuable as being able to out-sprint an opponent
Lots of Zac Butters or Dale Thomas in the way he plays.

my point was the 'Comrade/Dictator' parts were superfluous and that mentioning the lockdown was enough

but you've done it again so carry on the good work, comrade Bicks - the Skynews team will be proud
It's funny because he's on the wrong side of what majority of people think both here in Victoria, and Australia wide.

It's funny because he's on the wrong side of what majority of people think both here in Victoria, and Australia wide.
And what has any of that got do with why the Vic Metro lads were unable to test...the fact is Stairman Dan decreed there shall be a lockdown in Victoria that prevented perfectly healthy young Vic Metro footballers from testing against their peers. Is that not the facts of the matter?

And what has any of that got do with why the Vic Metro lads were unable to test...the fact is Stairman Dan decreed there shall be a lockdown in Victoria that prevented perfectly healthy young Vic Metro footballers from testing against their peers. Is that not the facts of the matter?

You make is sound Victoria was the only state that had any kind of lockdown

And you could have easily made the point about that draft class missing the combine and people would have understood why without the extra crap xx

You make is sound Victoria was the only state that had any kind of lockdown

And you could have easily made the point about that draft class missing the combine and people would have understood why without the extra crap xx
Only state where metropolitan draft prospects were unable to test...fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because the NSW Liberals couldn't control Covid in their state and let it slip out into surrounding states.
Ummm again nothing to do with the Vic Metro draftees that were unable to test....and Melbourne/Stairman Dan's Governments abysmal handling of Melbourne's hotel quarantine was the number 1 factor no matter how many deflections you want to try.

First time I’ve seen this lad play a full game last weekend. I must say, I’m really impressed with his skills and general footy smarts. Does not seem out of place at all playing in a Finals-type atmosphere. Really keen to see how he progresses with another preseason.

He plays in a manner not unlike Soligo, and no reason why he can’t reach the heights of what Soligo has been doing.

First time I’ve seen this lad play a full game last weekend. I must say, I’m really impressed with his skills and general footy smarts. Does not seem out of place at all playing in a Finals-type atmosphere. Really keen to see how he progresses with another preseason.

He plays in a manner not unlike Soligo, and no reason why he can’t reach the heights of what Soligo has been doing.
Quite different to soligo. Soligo does not need time and space. Tends to arse his way out of anything which is extremely valuable skill to have.

I really like taylor but he was running out of centre like a rabid dog last week with no leash - will get more attention at afl so hard to know yet whether he will get the time and space he needs to deliver. runs through the contest nicely.

Quite different to soligo. Soligo does not need time and space. Tends to arse his way out of anything which is extremely valuable skill to have.

I really like taylor but he was running out of centre like a rabid dog last week with no leash - will get more attention at afl so hard to know yet whether he will get the time and space he needs to deliver. runs through the contest nicely.

Has great vision. Those players create their own time and space.

yes I hope this will shine through at AFL too
dont get me wrong id like to see him round 1 next year

I think he will. We really should have given him a few games this year to get him acquainted with the speed of things. I'll be annoyed but not surprised if his isn't in til @ rd 4-5.
We will go the usual suspects + Sloaney to begin with I'm sure.

I think he will. We really should have given him a few games this year to get him acquainted with the speed of things. I'll be annoyed but not surprised if his isn't in til @ rd 4-5.
We will go the usual suspects + Sloaney to begin with I'm sure.
sloane should be the sub all year

Same here .....in the SANFL he's played as a 1st touch inside mid .....will he play that role at AFL level, or will he be the release player ?

sloane should be the sub all year
nah,

I reacon Hately should be the permanent sub..

I dont think Hately is gonna make it.. so just make him sub until delisting. whats he got?.. 1 year left on his current contract?

just like I thought Davis shouldve been the sub most of this year. Davis will be delisted this year.

Sloane should play SANFL.. go back there.. be an onfield coach/leader and help develop the youth.

the bloke was cooked before he did his knee.. he’s been cooked for a while now.. everyone could see it but him. at training in the week before he did his knee he had a blow up with Nicksy cause Nicksy changed things up in the midfield training sims and it involved pissing Sloaney off out of the midfield and up to HF..

which is exactly what happened and it was looking like an alright plan until Rory did a knee.. so Nicksy and the other coaches knew, they knew Sloane was cooked. they knew sloane’s midfield days were over and they finally moved him to HF.. and unfortunately in that very game that they did he did a knee.

he’s not exactly gonna come back from a knee reco at 33 and miraculously find his pre 2017 game again is he. no one’s deluded enough to think that are they?.. he’s never really been the same since he did his foot/ankle (lisfrac?) in 2018..

nah,

I reacon Hately should be the permanent sub..

I dont think Hately is gonna make it.. so just make him sub until delisting. whats he got?.. 1 year left on his current contract?

just like I thought Davis shouldve been the sub most of this year. Davis will be delisted this year.

Sloane should play SANFL.. go back there.. be an onfield coach/leader and help develop the youth.

the bloke was cooked before he did his knee.. he’s been cooked for a while now.. everyone could see it but him. at training in the week before he did his knee he had a blow up with Nicksy cause Nicksy changed things up in the midfield training sims and it involved pissing Sloaney off out of the midfield and up to HF..

which is exactly what happened and it was looking like an alright plan until Rory did a knee.. so Nicksy and the other coaches knew, they knew Sloane was cooked. they knew sloane’s midfield days were over and they finally moved him to HF.. and unfortunately in that very game that they did he did a knee.

he’s not exactly gonna come back from a knee reco at 33 and miraculously find his pre 2017 game again is he. no one’s deluded enough to think that are they?.. he’s never really been the same since he did his foot/ankle (lisfrac?) in 2018..
im not playing hately at all not even close

sloaney can coach / encourage from bench and so on as sub, cover any position on field etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back