Player Watch Zac Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

The good news just keeps on coming, how are we going to fit all this young talent into the 22?

Feeling buoyant ahead of the season, need to beat GWS and start the season inside the eight, then we have 5 of the next 6 at AO. GWS were 16th last year, so these are the wins we must have.

The good news just keeps on coming, how are we going to fit all this young talent into the 22?

Feeling buoyant ahead of the season, need to beat GWS and start the season inside the eight, then we have 5 of the next 6 at AO. GWS were 16th last year, so these are the wins we must have.
Don't think GWS will be a pushover, don't get sucked in by their year last year, were horribly coached, new coach now, still stacked with talent could go either way.

Was one that I had concerns over whether he would stick around if he wasn't getting AFL games this year.

Great news and he is obviously backing himself to force his way in to the side.

Good signs.

Massive wrap on this guy as he has similarities to Lachie Neale I reckon.

Lots of raps on this guy, never seen him play. Inside mid?
Inside/outside. Has a very good balance of both (and balance full stop), can win his own ball or receive, and when he has it can often sidestep or do dance moves to give himself a bit of space to raise the eyes and to use it very well. No-brainer to give him an extension as he has very considereable upside.

Was one that I had concerns over whether he would stick around if he wasn't getting AFL games this year.

Good signs.

That will mean we have 2x Lachie Neales with Soligo also on track for a Brownlow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good signs.

Certainly starting to set the scene of a stable club now...signing up the young talent and attracting back top line SA players...a good model going forward i think

Lots of raps on this guy, never seen him play. Inside mid?

Indeed. I had him aas the SANFL sides best midfielder when Crouch wasn't available just on the impact side of things.

17.4 disp/0.5 goals/4.5 clearances/4.9 tackles for his first year. Classy too with some of his ball movement being slick, so he's a kid that does everything to a decently high level.

Good signs.

Better kick.

Great re-signing!..

This lad has great skills, decision making and composure. And hits the scoreboard.

Was a bit worried he hadnt re-signed last year thinking he might want out.. glad to see I had nothing to worry about.

It wont be a matter of fitting them into the 22.. it will be a matter of these young lads forcing themselves in.. Nicksy wont be able to ignore it if lads like Taylor are tearing it up in the SANFL and he’s still got the older firm in the AFL 22 failing him with poor skills, form, decision making and no composure..

Cream eventually rises to the top!..

I reacon we’ll see Taylor show us all he’s every bit as good as his buddy Jakey Soligo who was picked around a handfull of spots before him..

Reacon his thumb injury (atleast i think i remember it was a thumb that was the issue) in the first half of last year was the only thing that stopped him getting an AFL debut last year.. by the end of the year he was over it and really starting to show his wares in the SANFL..

Does anyone else think he looks like Will Hamill or is that just me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back