Zantuck to Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not so sure.
He comes with a bit of baggage, but if anyone can straighten him out it will be Kev and a far stronger club than the rabble he has been associated with in the last few years.
Let's not forget Blumfield was a very, very good player for us once and I wish him all the best.
He got struck down with the Tiger curse unfortunately.

harsh said:
I'm not so sure.
He comes with a bit of baggage, but if anyone can straighten him out it will be Kev and a far stronger club than the rabble he has been associated with in the last few years.
Let's not forget Blumfield was a very, very good player for us once and I wish him all the best.

Not concerned - neither would be in the best 22 at the minute.

harsh said:
I'm not so sure.

Blumfield was a hack who played one decent game in his time at essendon. He had the oppotunity to cement himself as a top line player in an ordininary team at richmond and failed miserably. Fact that you didnt redraft him proves this. Injuries didnt help though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back