Zipping

Remove this Banner Ad

why are people getting all excited with zippings run on saturday? the race was run at a break neck speed. he sat last and did no work. was not even worked into the race from the 600 to the 400. just sat back and then sprinted home.

anyhorse is going to look good doing that. and for the fact that people say he has been set for the race now for 12 months. hahahahahaha
name me a horse thats in the field that has said in the last week hey maybe we will try and win the cup. all horses have been set for the race. if you want to say he has been set for the race for 12 months, fine well i will go back railings cause he has been set for the race for 3 years now, and what difference does that make.

i'll tell you what i could run in the cup this year just to give railings company but his been set for the race for 3 years so who knows he may win :rolleyes:

0,,5733876,00.jpg

Anyone see the interview with this clown?
Based on what he said, there's 3 options:

1. Zipping's got no chance from the draw
2. This bloke is stupider than his father
3. Both

I don't think drawing 22 means a thing, but it wouldn't fill me with confidence to hear connections so downbeat about it.

Zipping will win.

It was absolutely hooked on the weekend and Nikolic was holding it back as best he could. Watch the replay. I had my eye on Zipping the whole way and he could have won it had he wanted.

Put the house on it kids!

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22698531-5006021,00.html
Agree with Saturday had he let the horse go would have won.
Williams said the week before the horse needed another run because of the farce in the way the that the cox plate was run. wanted to give the horse another run before the cup. As weird as it sounds i dont think they had any intentions of winning on Saturday the horse did as much as they wanted nothing more.
Primed for the race as they all are obviously as it is the cup.

But IMO opinion Zipping is easilly the best of the locals am worried about Priness coup and Mahler also to alesser extent Eskimo queen is the best roughie in the field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back