Zondor = Clown The Official JB and others apology thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I am man enough to put my hand up and say I was wrong about James Brayshaw, his brother Mark, Ron Joseph and Damien Barrett.

Yep I've called JB a clown.

I really ripped into Mark Brayshaw calling him a bigger clown re his comments over the Gold Coast at the start of the year.

I felt bad for Perko and the others when RJ had gained access to the NMFC membership database which got his vote over the line and thus called him a clown too. I also ripped into Ron after that wishy washy, was it or wasn't it, a pro Gold Coast article Barrett wrote.

Barrett wrote a pro Gold Coast comment piece in the HUN that as a North supporter we had to go. Gladly he saw the light and changed his mind and wrote some fantastic, balanced, factual articles.

I'm so wrapped that we are still North Melbourne based out of Arden St.

I sincerely apologise to Jim Bob, Mark Brayshaw, RJ and Damien for the unkind comments I made about them. I was wrong about you guys.

I'm glad to say Zondor = Clown.

Long Live North Melbourne.:thumbsu:

I voted for James, but not for Mark (who I thought was pro GC) and not for RJ either.

But I may have called JB a clown once on this forum.

But I'd rather not even bother with a thread like that. Respect to JB and lets not even go into the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back