Toast Tanking accusers - apologies in here

Remove this Banner Ad

As for us tanking, I would have been more open to it if it wasn't for that loss streak. Deliberately losing when you're on a streak like that is just ******* asking for trouble.

With that out of the way I won't shed a tear if West Coast win tonight. I just didn't want to go into next year with that hoodoo sitting over us, the players questioning if it's going to be loss 23... 24...25...

Proper clean slate stuff now.

😂 this isn’t solving world piece mate. This isn’t a place where taking the high road means anything.
No, but what you're saying is you'd sell your integrity to get one pick higher to access a kid you've only ever read about, on the chance that he, and he alone of the 2023 draft, can guarantee a premiership. Clarko said in his presser only 3 No. 1 draft picks have ever played in premierships.

Ask * about what taking the high road would have saved their club.

If they win they win. It is beyond the club’s control. But the idea that the club wants to lose should be an anathema to anyone that calls themselves a shinboner.’

If we end up with the spoon, so be it. But better that than longing for it.

Of course the no one at the club wants to lose, neither do those of us that are members and turn up week after week, especially those that have long memories of insipid efforts of when our season was alive.

There are plenty in here that wanted exactly that.

Talk about faithless, witless, integrity free losers.

Some of the loser mentality around here for the last several months is pitiful, no wonder others mock the club.

Prideless.
Good to see you round.

Well said too.

There are plenty in here that wanted exactly that.

Talk about faithless, witless, integrity free losers.

Some of the loser mentality around here for the last several months is pitiful, no wonder others mock the club.

Prideless.
You know what I’d like?

An explanation from the team on how they were able to win that game, when for the past twenty weeks what they dished up was faithless, witless, integrity free from a group of… well, to call it as it is, losers.

Their loser mentality for several months was pitiful, no wonder members mocked the club.

What changed? If the answer is gold coasts lack of intensity around the contest. I think we should save our celebrations and projected improvements.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re the one talking s*t about us true ****** roos.. if you dont like it, dont talk s**t.

*in goal post mover. * off
Ya know I’ve always loved your passion , your style. Don’t always agree with you.

But some sage advice I got from a wise poster was you don’t have to explain yourself to anyone.

Certain folk especially aren’t worth the trouble

Hutchinson bare-faced and unapologetically promoting tanking; does the AFL have a system of accreditation for 'journalists'?

Bloke should be banned from all venues for life
Interesting if he takes advertising money from gambling agencies..

That’s what you would call rigging a game or manufacturing an outcome. That’s exactly what he’s promoting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back