Solved Zoologist Adam Britton pleads guilty to dozens of charges incl bestiality & torture rape of pet dogs - NT

Remove this Banner Ad

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
* The outrage over social media is building, the details are sickening.

I think this case has been alluded to on this board.

Last edited by a moderator:

Depraved sicko

He had child abuse images as well which if I've got the right read on it because I couldn't take it all in, is how he got caught. If anybody thinks he isn't torturing children because he has some sort of moral line he won't cross, I'd tell them they're fooling themselves and the only reason he isn't torturing and murdering children for fun is the difficulty in acquiring them and the penalty on being caught.

He had child abuse images as well which if I've got the right read on it because I couldn't take it all in, is how he got caught. If anybody thinks he isn't torturing children because he has some sort of moral line he won't cross, I'd tell them they're fooling themselves and the only reason he isn't torturing and murdering children for fun is the difficulty in acquiring them and the penalty on being caught.
(referring to animal abuse) In one message, Britton tells someone: "I had repressed it. In the last few years I let it out again, and now I can't stop. I don't want to."

Britton needs to be locked away for life. With his abhorrent actions, He has lost his right to live in society.
Just hope he hasn’t offended against children. He has no moral compass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this case has been alluded to on this board.

I posted a while back as I worked with him for 6 years. We always thought he was a touch eccentric (crazy English herpetologist), but after what came out, needless to say we were shocked.

I posted a while back as I worked with him for 6 years. We always thought he was a touch eccentric (crazy English herpetologist), but after what came out, needless to say we were shocked.

Yeah I bet you were shocked. How awful.

Do you have any information on him that hasn't been in the press? Is he married or in a long term relationship?

He was caught by a wrist band he was wearing captured in one of the stills from the video. It was very Darwin/NT centric and led the Police to him rather easily.

Yeah I bet you were shocked. How awful.

Do you have any information on him that hasn't been in the press? Is he married or in a long term relationship?

Very awful, the detail in the video that got him is the most horrific thing Ive ever seen, there are literally no words to describe how abhorrent it was.

Adam was a loner at the Park and lived on site (in a donga) in the first few years I knew him. He then met a really nice Girl (Erin, PHD Herpo as well)) who he ended up marrying. She's well and truly gone to ground. Their house was torched not long after,

Very awful, the detail in the video that got him is the most horrific thing Ive ever seen, there are literally no words to describe how abhorrent it was.

Adam was a loner at the Park and lived on site (in a donga) in the first few years I knew him. He then met a really nice Girl (Erin, PHD Herpo as well)) who he ended up marrying. She's well and truly gone to ground. Their house was torched not long after,

Don't click this link if squeamish. Its a description of some of the messed up things he filmed.
Really really messed up.

He had people giving him their pet dogs, only to torture them to death, I'm surprised he can still walk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back