Solved Zoologist Adam Britton pleads guilty to dozens of charges incl bestiality & torture rape of pet dogs - NT

Remove this Banner Ad

He's worked for Nat Geo as well apparently. The full details of his crimes were too shocking for the courtroom, the public gallery, sheriffs and bailiffs were cleared of the court. There's a wiki but I can see reports the contents are really distressing so I'll probably avoid it.

BrittonAttenborough.jpg

He's worked for Nat Geo as well apparently. The full details of his crimes were too shocking for the courtroom, the public gallery, sheriffs and bailiffs were cleared of the court. There's a wiki but I can see reports the contents are really distressing so I'll probably avoid it.

View attachment 1814431
There's Erin above.

I did Nat GEo and Discovery with him and he was highly sought after, particularly after he got away from the Park and branched out in his own.

Did he have an interest in dogs when he was in the Park?
The only canine on site was the dingo mob, he really lived the life of a hermit with little interaction with people outside of work hours. there were a lot of native ad exotic species, but crocs was truly his one love.

Hopefully they put him with whoever the prison version of John Wick is for those 3 years then.
Id be terrified going to prison if i were him. Unless in strict protective custody youd think he'd have an unfortunate "accident" at one point

The only canine on site was the dingo mob, he really lived the life of a hermit with little interaction with people outside of work hours. there were a lot of native ad exotic species, but crocs was truly his one love.

Not sure the crocs were by the sounds of it.

Hard to fathom.

Id be terrified going to prison if i were him. Unless in strict protective custody youd think he'd have an unfortunate "accident" at one point

From the crimes outlined I don't think anyone would lose any sleep over an unfortunate accident happening for this guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seriously wish I didn’t look into this further … the depravity is horrendous… I need to chill out and wash my mind …. Some days it’s probably better if I stay off the internet. Love to all the not depraved fellow humans out there ❤️❤️

Last edited:
Just beyond belief that anyone thinks like this and then acts it out repeatedly and films himself for circulation across the web. The child abuse images just add to his depravity.
He could be out in two or three years , not sure if the government has any legislation to stop his release on his threat to children or mental health grounds ? There is no way he will be ever fit to be left on his own devices in society again. He needs to be left in a pen with about a dozen half starved Dobermans ,rottweilers and bullies and see how he goes then.

Just beyond belief that anyone thinks like this and then acts it out repeatedly and films himself for circulation across the web. The child abuse images just add to his depravity.
He could be out in two or three years , not sure if the government has any legislation to stop his release on his threat to children or mental health grounds ? There is no way he will be ever fit to be left on his own devices in society again. He needs to be left in a pen with about a dozen half starved Dobermans ,rottweilers and bullies and see how he goes then.
Should never be released.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back