Russell Brand faces allegations of rape, sexual assaults & abuse

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
* Met Police have launched an investigation in to multiple serious allegations

Accused of rape, sexual assault, emotional abuse and grooming a 16yo girl in TV doco.
Comedianne Katherine Ryan called him out a few months ago without naming him for fear of being sued.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accused of rape, sexual assault, emotional abuse and grooming a 16yo girl in TV doco.
Comedianne Katherine Ryan called him out a few months ago without naming him for fear of being sued.

Here's the Sunday Times article, it's hard to get through, so gross.

The likes of Brand and Tate and having worked in big promotions seeing what some old men are getting away with, is why I'm of the view the age of consent should be lifted.

And I'm not mucking around with it thinking it should go up to 18yo, I think it should be 21yo. (Staggered consent laws)

Here comes the outrage but I'm not budging.

Last edited:

I had him pegged from November last year when this came out.

There was also a women working on a movie set who went to get him from his trailer to shootva scene. He said he wouldn't come out until she showed him her breasts and after a period of time she did it to get him out.

Last edited:

Katherine Ryan called him a sex pest to his face on that 8 out of 10 show in front of production crew many times but didn't want to get sued and lose her house.
Since her Loius Theroux interview everyone knew it was Brand though and that has helped get impetus for this doco.

I've noticed Brand is already placing a target on his chest, claiming this is all part of an elaborate agenda. Typical victim mentality shown by new-age contrarian/self-imposed free speech champions when placed under any heat.

He has always been a grub; didn't need to deviate much from his real-life persona in Get Him to the Greek. I'm a critic of cancel culture but his downfall absolutely deserves to come from this.

If you want to future proof your earnings from allegations of sexual assault you do what Brand did.
He's in that grift now.
No surprises that Tucker Carlson and Andrew Tate and Elon Musk are all defending him.
His current audience will largely eat that s**t up sadly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're right, there was but detail's scarce. There were changes in the 90s is about best I can find atm.
There's still laws apparently that mean 2 fifteen year olds consenting with each other won't get charged or a 14 and 15 year old would be ok but a 14 and 17 year old wouldn't.

But yeah they've softened it for 16-17 year olds to only be not with an adult in a caring or supervisor role which just seems really state sanctioned grooming with a few limitations

People have been calling him out since 2006.

Bob Geldolph saying "Russell Brand what a c*** 'and Danni Minogue calling him a 'vile predator'.

There's a lot of cookers of Brand's twitter feed.

I'd post the whole thing but it's real sweary, understandably though because it looks like a genuine no filters reaction to the predictable stupidity of Brand's devotees. Brand ticks all the boxes.

I hope he's not too big to fall but before that Dispatches documentary was even finished, twitter was being swamped with rabid, mindless defences.

With the sheer weight of evidence, the gut-wrenching testimonies, and the sheer audacity of the accusations, you'd think people might pause and reflect. But no. The AV Crowd, Conspiracy Theorists, Right Wing Bobbleheads and Truther crotchgoblins are tripping over themselves, clamouring to defend Brand, spouting their utterly moronic drivel, and doubting the women brave enough to step forward. Utter f****** bellends.

I'd post the whole thing but it's real sweary, understandably though because it looks like a genuine no filters reaction to the predictable stupidity of Brand's devotees. Brand ticks all the boxes.

I hope he's not too big to fall but before that Dispatches documentary was even finished, twitter was being swamped with rabid, mindless defences.

With the sheer weight of evidence, the gut-wrenching testimonies, and the sheer audacity of the accusations, you'd think people might pause and reflect. But no. The AV Crowd, Conspiracy Theorists, Right Wing Bobbleheads and Truther crotchgoblins are tripping over themselves, clamouring to defend Brand, spouting their utterly moronic drivel, and doubting the women brave enough to step forward. Utter f****** bellends.
Unbelievable. They need to do a study on these freaks.

There is a group of people that won't believe it because they've been taught not to.
There is a group of people that believe it but will say they don't because it serves their purposes to do so.
There is a group of people that will convince themselves it's not true because they like Brand
There is a group of people that believe it and will say so.

Brand supporters will fall into the first 3 groups, they will say the fourth group just hates Brand and is lying

Unbelievable. They need to do a study on these freaks.
Do you actually not understand the circumstances that cause this situation?

They're not freaks, dismissing this as all being people with something wrong with them is not the answer

I think there will be a lot more people coming forward from now.

He married Katy Perry late 2010 which was after the first Louis Theroux doccy on Savile and a 2009 police investigation in to Savile. Brand also has history with the BBC.

I wonder if Perry was part of the cover and the move in to rebranding himself, as suggested giving himself insurance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back