Russell Brand faces allegations of rape, sexual assaults & abuse

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree totally with all that.
But we also cant have people hung and quartered prior to trial , thats not how the world works.
but i didnt hang him prior to trial
apparently though me saying I believe he is guilty of this offends you more than what he's been accused of

why would that be?

but i didnt hang him prior to trial
apparently though me saying I believe he is guilty of this offends you more than what he's been accused of

why would that be?
Eh, I just don't think its cool to be crying guilty when you/we really, don't know s**t.
If that isn't "hanging him prior to trial" ?.....but whatever.
I'd put money on the fact that he probably is guilty. Smoke, fire...all that.
So at the end of the day, knock yourself out I guess.
Not my circus not my monkeys.
Anything I have ever seen of him, which is precious little ,screams twat.

oh no anonymous poster on a football forum thinks someone with credible accusations of rape against them from multiple sources is guilty
this is whats wrong with the world, not that a rapist has spent years preying on women and girls with his lawyers threatening to sue anyone who speaks up about it

maybe you haven't read much of the Time article which I will point out would have been vetted by the lawyers as only including the stuff they could defend in court in defamation proceedings

It included him telling a girl in high school that he didn't care if she was 12 he just needed to know where he stood legally

but yeah me saying mean things about him online is the real issue isn't it

Dude you're a douche bag - my post was fairly neutral and observed both sides.

Calling me a Tate supporter? Who the hell do you think you are? Absolutely disgusting. You're the true internet keyboard warrior - you don't just get to dish insults out like that because you think you can.

This is why I typically avoid engaging in these types of debates.

Dude you're a douche bag - my post was fairly neutral and observed both sides.

Calling me a Tate supporter? Who the hell do you think you are? Absolutely disgusting. You're the true internet keyboard warrior - you don't just get to dish insults out like that because you think you can.

This is why I typically avoid engaging in these types of debates.

Whilst I'm all for calling Gralin names, you do realise he wasn't replying to you with that post, right?

It was in reference to my other post.

I'm not sure why at any given time people think they can throw those types of insults out with minimal reflective insight.

Perhaps I don't #twitter hard enough

If it helps, you haven't really lived the BigFooty experience until Gralin has called you a fascist. It's a rite of passage.

It was in reference to my other post.

I'm not sure why at any given time people think they can throw those types of insults out with minimal reflective insight.

Perhaps I don't #twitter hard enough
it really wasn't it was in reply to mr bagcroft calling me a w***er

If it helps, you haven't really lived the BigFooty experience until Gralin has called you a fascist. It's a rite of passage.
this is exactly the sort of thing I'd expect a fascist like you to say

1695186243150.png

My wife believes in global currency, elitist child trafficking and WHO global reset conspiracies and has been down that rabbit hole since covid. Immediately after me telling her about the accusations against Brand she dismissed them without a second thought as a campaign of ‘silencing a man who goes against the agenda’. There’s not a chance she would change her mind even if she saw a video of Russell violating a baby. These people are seriously ****ed in the head.

My wife believes in global currency, elitist child trafficking and WHO global reset conspiracies and has been down that rabbit hole since covid. Immediately after me telling her about the accusations against Brand she dismissed them without a second thought as a campaign of ‘silencing a man who goes against the agenda’. There’s not a chance she would change her mind even if she saw a video of Russell violating a baby. These people are seriously ****ed in the head.
Sorry to hear that, there's probably not much you can do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Independent
‘Furious’ Russell Brand ‘left Roast Battle’ after Katherine Ryan ‘predator’ remarks
20 September 2023

Russell Brand left the series Roast Battle on Comedy Central after co-star Katherine Ryan kept mentioning sexual abuse claims on camera, a new report claims.

Ryan starred in the first season of Roast Battle alongside Brand and Jimmy Carr in 2018. Brand departed after six episodes, with Jonathan Ross taking his spot as a judge.

wow, very unusual fora female to take that stance in my experience.

The Independent
‘Furious’ Russell Brand ‘left Roast Battle’ after Katherine Ryan ‘predator’ remarks
20 September 2023

Russell Brand left the series Roast Battle on Comedy Central after co-star Katherine Ryan kept mentioning sexual abuse claims on camera, a new report claims.

Ryan starred in the first season of Roast Battle alongside Brand and Jimmy Carr in 2018. Brand departed after six episodes, with Jonathan Ross taking his spot as a judge.
I think that event happened several years ago. Ryan was obviously an early adopter of the predator angle. When introducing Brand, Carr, another grotesque, though he can be funny, said lock up your wives, daughters, and pets. In jest, of course, of course.

Pierce Brosnan years ago also asked Brand whether being clean of alcohol and drugs made him a better sexual predator, to which Brand objected to the desription.

So, there was no secret about his predilections. Whether his predilections were legal or not is the question. The use of "predator" alludes to the possibility of the illegal as I interpret predator.

Curiosity didn't seem to go much beyond "predator" jibes though. The BBC apparently sent a car over to a high school to pick up a student on Brand's behalf. Possibly not illegal. But at minimum distasteful, and a large waving red flag that something wicked was happening.

Years passed. Not much curiosity. Until now.

The BBC apparently sent a car over to a high school to pick up a student on Brand's behalf. Possibly not illegal. But at minimum distasteful, and a large waving red flag that something wicked was happening.
Almost certainly not illegal because it's almost certain that nobody drafting the legislation and laws regulating the BBC foresaw that 1) a pedo 'personality' (as a stand-up obsessive I can't bring myself to refer to Brand as a 'comedian') would request that staff pick up a schoolgirl from her school and 2) BBC staff would comply with such an outrageous, eggregious and preposterous request. No doubt it will be made illegal shortly. If I was a Pom I'd be furious my taxes have supported BBC-pedos for literally decades and I'd be lobbying to shut the BBC down.

Almost certainly not illegal because it's almost certain that nobody drafting the legislation and laws regulating the BBC foresaw that 1) a pedo 'personality' (as a stand-up obsessive I can't bring myself to refer to Brand as a 'comedian') would request that staff pick up a schoolgirl from her school and 2) BBC staff would comply with such an outrageous, eggregious and preposterous request. No doubt it will be made illegal shortly. If I was a Pom I'd be furious my taxes have supported BBC-pedos for literally decades and I'd be lobbying to shut the BBC down.
All speculation on my part, that parents and the child also have rights, and the school obligations to its sts, and they may have been breached in some way.

Was Brand also employed by the Guardian as far as you know?

All speculation on my part, that parents and the child also have rights, and the school obligations to its sts, and they may have been breached in some way.
The school has duty of care but that wouldn't extend to prohibiting a student's legal relationship.

Was Brand also employed by the Guardian as far as you know?
No idea. I know almost nothing about the guy other than he was known for sleeping with a lot of women (and girls as it turns out). Never seen his acts or movies. He is despised by some of the older comedians as one of 'The Russells', that group being unclever, unfunny, offensive and mean, contributing nothing to the art of stand-up (while still being immensely popular and successful).

Last edited:
I think that event happened several years ago. Ryan was obviously an early adopter of the predator angle. When introducing Brand, Carr, another grotesque, though he can be funny, said lock up your wives, daughters, and pets. In jest, of course, of course.

Pierce Brosnan years ago also asked Brand whether being clean of alcohol and drugs made him a better sexual predator, to which Brand objected to the desription.

So, there was no secret about his predilections. Whether his predilections were legal or not is the question. The use of "predator" alludes to the possibility of the illegal as I interpret predator.

Curiosity didn't seem to go much beyond "predator" jibes though. The BBC apparently sent a car over to a high school to pick up a student on Brand's behalf. Possibly not illegal. But at minimum distasteful, and a large waving red flag that something wicked was happening.

Years passed. Not much curiosity. Until now.
Yes i don't like Jimmy Carr either. No called one Brand out publicly as a criminal because he had lawyers threatening everybody and they would os sued for defamation.
It needed victims to come forward and thankfully Channel 4 facilitated that.
That massuese took him to court and Brand's lawyers won the case and put a gag order on her.

Yes i don't like Jimmy Carr either. No called one Brand out publicly as a criminal because he had lawyers threatening everybody and they would os sued for defamation.
It needed victims to come forward and thankfully Channel 4 facilitated that.
That massuese took him to court and Brand's lawyers won the case and put a gag order on her.
Carr regularly crosses the line (my line; YMMV) but he (and/or his writers) is one of the funniest, cleverest, wittiest, quickest and hardest working comics ever to have graced the stage (and outwardly classy enough to just about get away with claiming irony). A true legend of the craft.

Carr regularly crosses the line (my line; YMMV) but he (and/or his writers) is one of the funniest, cleverest, wittiest, quickest and hardest working comics ever to have graced the stage (and outwardly classy enough to just about get away with claiming irony). A true legend of the craft.
If I wanted an insult comedian I'd choose Don Rickles, Carr is a campaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back