Heathcote DFL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heathcote by 12 for me, They proved the last two seasons they know how to get the job done. Should be a cracker of a match!

Chad we all know what happened to Pharlap,may be Kahl has learned how to swim by now and by the weather forcast for Saturday Karl might even get heat stoke this year,!! poor old Karl!!:p
By that, I assume you mean "heat stroke" which I would suggest a certain part of your anatomy would recieve on a regular basis.:eek: I'm embarressed even replying to your stupidity

By that, I assume you mean "heat stroke" which I would suggest a certain part of your anatomy would recieve on a regular basis.:eek: I'm embarressed even replying to your stupidity

Chad if you do not know the way i write now yo are a goose opps i mean cow thats if you come from that fly infestered town that thinks it has the best ground going around till it rains then it's like a COW paddock
Cheers have a nice night

Chad if you do not know the way i write now yo are a goose opps i mean cow thats if you come from that fly infestered town that thinks it has the best ground going around till it rains then it's like a COW paddock
Cheers have a nice night
Wow, I'm impressed, you even managed to string about 2 dozen words together, now if anybody else knows what this fools was talking about, please, let me know.
Chad's tips are a LBU whitewash. The seniors by 10g with the big fella getting the vote.

Wow, I'm impressed, you even managed to string about 2 dozen words together, now if anybody else knows what this fools was talking about, please, let me know.
Chad's tips are a LBU whitewash. The seniors by 10g with the big fella getting the vote.

Ump's currently got bragging rights Chad coz they've got the silverware. Personally I think LBU are the better side but have a history of choking on the big one's (hehe reminds me of an old girlfriend) so its anyone's for mine. As far as the reserves and Under 17's go I reckon the Hillies are a fair chance there. But I've been wrong on the odd occassion in the past :D

Fantom

Cheers have a nice night

But they do have good visitors rooms Ump :D

They do,they could milk a few cows in there:D
Don't buy into Chad's crap Ump, we'll just get the job done and that not worry about anything else. When did Locky last win a senior flag and who coached? Maybe they need someone from down here to do the same again if they can't get the job done Saturday...;)

Don't buy into Chad's crap Ump, we'll just get the job done and that not worry about anything else. When did Locky last win a senior flag and who coached? Maybe they need someone from down here to do the same again if they can't get the job done Saturday...;)
Hang on a minute Genius, All I did was come on here and rev Big Kahl up a bit (he'll be there Saturday so sugarcoat it all you like), But your fickle illiterate mate saw fit to stick s**t on me and my club. Try Ump's crap hat on for size.

Dont need a coach from down there. Their coach from up here is OK. Have you forgotten where your coach came from.

Hang on a minute Genius, All I did was come on here and rev Big Kahl up a bit (he'll be there Saturday so sugarcoat it all you like), But your fickle illiterate mate saw fit to stick s**t on me and my club. Try Ump's crap hat on for size.

Yeah I'm with you Chad! Cut it out Ump, sticking s**t on people and their clubs won't be tolerated on this forum. Unless of course they're from Mt Pleasant:D

Fantom

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why so much animosity children? :(
Ump just for your information, when you refer to the state of Lockys ground in the time you guys played there and it was a bog hole we did have two inches of rain that week and the pioneers played there the day before, hence why it was in such a state. But If that's all u have to bag out the club then go for it.

Not much point on asking for tips for the weekend as there is a fair bit of bias amongst the posting parties at the moment. How about best on for seniors and reserves?

Oliver in seniors.

Adam sims seconds.

Congratulations to LBU for winning the 2011 premiership today. I thought Heathcote probably had more of the play and won the stoppages overall, but couldn't kick the goals when needed. LBU were really good early, but really missed Dobson when he went off with a head injury.

LBU kicked well at goal and capitalised when needed and came out on top :thumbsu:

Heard the gate was $33,000 on the radio on the way home, and it was a cracking day at Hunty with good weather

p.s. Didn't really notice the umps, so I take that to mean they must have been ok from a neutral supporters view....

Chad Sexington is football, :thumbsu: meh perhaps not, but next best thing, men wanna be him, women want ta' greet him.:thumbsu::):):D let's part tay. c u 2 morrrow everbody.

Couldnt get the Fresh down here, but got the 3BO call from Windy hill Essendon all the way home to Kilmore which was great to listen to. Sounds like another cracking final, LBU been knocking on the door for 2-3 years so good on them. Saints sounded like they had more than enough opportunities but couldn't cash in, LBU did which in finals can obviously make the difference.

Congrats to LBU, and to Heathcote bad luck - for 5 years now you've been super. Perhaps as the old cliche suggests ....... HDFL footy was again the big winner as neutral spectators have been spoilt in recent times :thumbsu:

Congrats to LBU, and to Heathcote bad luck - for 5 years now you've been super. Perhaps as the old cliche suggests ....... HDFL footy was again the big winner as neutral spectators have been spoilt in recent times :thumbsu:

Yep - well said - great day out. Thank god!! You beauty Cats!!
Well done Bong!!
Great year by all involved at LBU

OOONN THE...!!:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back