Mega Thread The Thread of Despair - Discuss the badness of Brian Taylor here

Remove this Banner Ad

Brian Taylor and Luke Darcy went to Subway for lunch.

The Subway worker asked BT, “What would you like today?”
BT responded, “My man, I’ll have the human meatball! And I don’t want sliced cheese, so use the cheese grater.”
The Subway worker asked BT, “Would you like any extra meat?”
BT said, “I’ll have some Harding-HAM...”

As the Subway worker made the sub, Darcy commented to BT, “I love the way he goes about it. He’s absolutely unbelievable, definitely one of the elite Subway sandwich artists in the corporation.”
When it came time to pay for their meals, Brian Taylor recalled an anecdote from his past. “Oh boy, there’s an interesting story behind this dollar, my man. Back in 1979, I remember it was, I got up in the morning and drove to the Calder Cannons Footy Factory. Wowee! I set the air-conditioner to three, medium high.”

Just then, a gunman entered the store and demanded all the money in the cash register.
“BOY OH BOY, WOWEE!” yelled BT. “He’s got the weapon, I’d better put up my dukes!”
The Subway worker handed over the money, and the gunman left without any further trouble.
Luke Darcy praised the Subway worker, “You’re so brave, so unbelievably brave.”

Brian Taylor and Luke Darcy went to Subway for lunch.

The Subway worker asked BT, “What would you like today?”
BT responded, “My man, I’ll have the human meatball! And I don’t want sliced cheese, so use the cheese grater.”
The Subway worker asked BT, “Would you like any extra meat?”
BT said, “I’ll have some Harding-HAM...”

As the Subway worker made the sub, Darcy commented to BT, “I love the way he goes about it. He’s absolutely unbelievable, definitely one of the elite Subway sandwich artists in the corporation.”
When it came time to pay for their meals, Brian Taylor recalled an anecdote from his past. “Oh boy, there’s an interesting story behind this dollar, my man. Back in 1979, I remember it was, I got up in the morning and drove to the Calder Cannons Footy Factory. Wowee! I set the air-conditioner to three, medium high.”

Just then, a gunman entered the store and demanded all the money in the cash register.
“BOY OH BOY, WOWEE!” yelled BT. “He’s got the weapon, I’d better put up my dukes!”
The Subway worker handed over the money, and the gunman left without any further trouble.

I switched to an Abe Simpson voice just for that bit. :thumbsu:

Couldn't the gunman have shot at least Taylor in the throat? If we're going to have fantasy can we at least have a joyful ending?

Big game from Taylor this weekend, I think he's been in great form and I hope a lot of you knockers can acknowledge that.

BT 4 CEO

BOY OH BOY WOWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was prepared to give Taylor a go but he just annoys the **** out of me with with his stupid often repeated comments.
CH 7 should dump him quick smart.

If he could learn that it's St Kilda, not San Kilda I would appreciate it.

Oh, and did you know Jack Steven is from Lorne ;)

And that Ballantyne is from Mandurah? Ran a sweep on Saturday to see how long before he mentioned that. Got through until 3 minute mark of 2nd quarter - a new record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BT ruined the game on Saturday night. Gave Freo absolutely no credit and did his usual "they're still in this" effort when the Cats needed 5 goals in 3 minutes at the end. He seems to assume that people watching on tv have never seen a game of footy before and have no idea about when a game's iced.

BT ruined the game on Saturday night. Gave Freo absolutely no credit and did his usual "they're still in this" effort when the Cats needed 5 goals in 3 minutes at the end. He seems to assume that people watching on tv have never seen a game of footy before and have no idea about when a game's iced.
HEEERRRE THEY COME. every bloody time Geelong got it past the centre in the 2nd half. BT is a prize buffoon. Makes fun of some players for no reason. He is embarrasing to listen to.
It's about time Richo punched him out too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back