Game Day 2012 Prelim Hawthorn v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad luck guys. I smashed my remote sometime in that last, such a good effort. So frustrated with that umpiring and I never whinge about them. See you next year.

Not sure if we can make the top 4 next year. I have doubts. Feels like 2006 all over again.

We never gave up .....

Not sure if we will get this chance again next year. It was an amazing effort to finish top 4 this year and go this far.

But remember 2007 turned out to be a disaster after 2006. That is my major worry for next year.

I actually feel like we deserved to lose that one. Much respect to your club, did not see that coming!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys were royally bent over by one of the worst umpired games this year.
You guys brought heart and guts and determination to the MCG against a cocky Hawthorn outfit and should be ****en proud of that effort.

I am completely gutted but I am so bloody proud of the boys for the way they played and that they didn't give it away in the third when the Hawks got a run on.

I am so proud to be an AFC supporter and we are a good chance to have further success in the future.

****. So not fair, we lose the game by 5 points and we can thank the ******* green maggots for that loss, pure and simple.

Attributing a large portion of this loss to the umpires has much more merit than the umpiring decision in the 2009 SF in my opinion.

Great effort fellas and some of your young back line players are going to be really good. :thumbsu:

Heads up and you guys did your club proud tonight and congrats on the effort that was 110% heart and desire, it just wasn't meant to be this year sadly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back