Official Match Thread Season 16 Round 9 - 'Roys FFC V. Southern Dragons @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
'Roys V. Dragons

A rather underwhelming clash between two teams that always have high expectations coming into each season. The 'Roys find themselves the cellar-dwellers of the league, whilst the inconsistent Dragons are outside the Six by a game. Perhaps the two most experienced teams in the competition at the moment, it's do or die for either team as the season is now about to swing into the second half.

Of the disappointing players to don the Maroon and Blue, one that sticks out like a sore thumb is reining EKA Medalist, All-SFA member and my buddy in pantskyle. However, things aren't so rosy at the moment, with the youthful ruckman having a dog of a time having an impact. In the past three games, Pants has only been able to register 10 hitouts, with one game having a duck egg in the respective category. A whole heap of other players are to blame, but as one of the leading men off the field for the 'Roys, it is Pants who needs to step up and lead his team to victory.

On the opposite end of the spectrum is Pants' brother in The Filth Wizard. An EKA smoky this year, TFW has been in electrifying form, even if his team has been below expectations. Just look at the disposal counts: 30 against the Gumbies, 29 against the Furies, and 21 against the Royals, suggest that TFW is in a rich vein of form, and knowing sibling rivalry, he'd love to dominate and rub it into the nose of his younger, yet more experienced brosef.

A tight tussle ensues, and perhaps a low-scoring one, but I'm gonna tip an upset and the 'Roys to win by 8.

CAPTAINS, PLEASE TAG boncer34 WHEN SUBMITTING TEAM SHEETS.
TEAM SHEETS ARE DUE THIS FRIDAY BEFORE 9PM MELBOURNE TIME.
QOOTY RESPONSIBLY.

Yes Percy has made some shitty decisions in regards to my on field role in recent weeks.

It's obvious we don't like each other but we need to come together for the team this round.

A backhanded compliment. Literally. Backhanded.

Boxing checkers for me please. I don't know how to play chess, let alone boxing chess.

Hey? How are you? Prepare to die.

Yes Percy has made some shitty decisions in regards to my on field role in recent weeks.

It's obvious we don't like each other but we need to come together for the team this round.

You've been playing ruck, yeah?

The position you asked for, barely earned and have stunk at.

Interesting you blame the coaches.

Ask for a mid-season trade to us if you like, as MD's understudy you'll still likely have more impact on games.

And. @BostrichBurger, if you wanna new buddy...

Ask for a mid-season trade to us if you like, as MD's understudy you'll still likely have more impact on games.

I never asked for the ruck spot at the Roys you flog.

Come back to me when you win and EKA and get named in the All SFA team plus chosen to ruck in the All Stars team.

We got the better brother. Even your parents said so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna enjoy watching the brothers fight. :D

It'll be like the movie Warrior, but with less abs, muscles and more qooty, but aside from that it'll be exactly like the movie. I can't remember who wins in the movie, but pants is that one.

It'll be like the movie Warrior, but with less abs, muscles and more qooty, but aside from that it'll be exactly like the movie. I can't remember who wins in the movie, but pants is that one.

There was a ginger chick in that movie yeah?

Did she end up winning? I never finished it.

the chick from House? She stormed the ring and ate their faces.
Is that even legal? Sounds illegal but if it's legal then kudos to her. It does sound illegal though but I'm sure she would have been aware of the legalities of her actions.

Is that even legal? Sounds illegal but if it's legal then kudos to her. It does sound illegal though but I'm sure she would have been aware of the legalities of her actions.

She got dq'd.

She got dq'd.
Oh s**t, so it was illegal. Well, serves her right then, you can't just go eating peoples faces if there are rules against it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back