Competitions SuperCoach & Dream Team questions

Remove this Banner Ad

How is toovey traveling? I remember before he got injured he started to add some attack to his all ready established defensive game.
Second questions do you think toovey will play a more attacking game in this year with the departure of shaw?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thoughts on Ben Kennedy for SC? Got him in my team as a POD and hoping he could have a breakout year. He averaged 60-61 when he played full matches last year.

How is toovey traveling? I remember before he got injured he started to add some attack to his all ready established defensive game.
Second questions do you think toovey will play a more attacking game in this year with the departure of shaw?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Good player but not a viable fantasy option. Burns it a bit and doesn't get enough of it

No he played I think 11 consecutive games and was dropped because of Dayne Beams returning. Looked really good against Geelong.

I can't help but think he will be a bit like Blair but in a different role. People just keep on expecting him to be dropped (I'll be guilty of this) but he just keeps on getting selected. His game against Geelong was quality and added an element of speed an line breaking skills which we could really use. But I think to be a genuine fantasy option he is probably too expensive and without the ball winning ability and disposal efficiency (due to inexperience) to be a good value option.

Is Tony Armstrong worthy of any consideration as a cheap back ?

I think he is worth considering but there are likely better options out there. For us Seedsman is out for a while. As is Scharenberg. Our other options back there like Ramsay and Langdon are probably not ready for senior footy just yet. He could be a good cash cow but history suggests he will be no world beater. I wouldn't expect him to be a fixture, in a fantasy team, for the whole year. He is also peripheral 22 for us. So it's a risk.

Tom Langdon Gents and Gentesses.

What are peoples thoughts on his fantasy JS and output?

Thankyou.
Probably pass. Might get a few games due to injuries down back and our defence being clearly our worst line but don't see him playing that rebounding role. Better options elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he is a certainty for best 22. Most supporters seem to agree. How much does he cost?
$400-$500k range.

I'd probably look elsewhere though, would be a good unique choice, but Beams, Murphy and Cotchin would be of more value.

$400-$500k range.

I'd probably look elsewhere though, would be a good unique choice, but Beams, Murphy and Cotchin would be of more value.

Yeah he will be good but that is too steep. If he was <400k (SC) he'd be a serious consideration.

Thoughts on Clinton young? Where do you see him spending most of his time on the field and what do you expect his fantasy output to be like?

Thoughts on Clinton young? Where do you see him spending most of his time on the field and what do you expect his fantasy output to be like?

Wing and half back. He'll likely play if fit. He has been a little hit and miss with us. I'd expect him to be inconsistent. He'll have games over 100 and others he spuds up. Plus he is injury prone. I would probably stay away unless he is a bargain and you are after a cash cow. Even then I'd probably go after a 1st year player for that over a middle of the range mid.

Worth the 200k.

First NAB Challenge game was a bit disappointing, but gametime was clearly managed. Second NAB Challenge game, got a bit more involved and looked a lot better. For a 210k player (on Fantasy), he's as cheap as a rookie, and he's best 22 and he'll score no worse than a rookie. The only query is the fact that he's injury prone.

Thanks guys, appreciate the responses. Just looking for another Cash cow in the mids. The mature age factor is the key factor in my interest, but durability obviously the big issue. Thanks again!

Is Ben Reid expected to play forward for the whole year? IIRC he scored quite well as a forward last year, probably 15 or so points more than the 71 he's priced at in DT. Do you see him playing forward all year and being a viable fantasy option? Thanks in advance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back