List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
UMMMMMMMMM I too played for the Mighty Bears.

We are from Silverton the greatest team of all. We are from Silverton we're always on the ball. The read white and blue that we wear on our chest, proves to all that we are the best. Go the Bears!!!!!!!

You may have played with one of my brothers.

I managed a season but we were awful and we couldn't get a team together the next year, U15's I think.

No s**t. Up the road from where I grew up.

Awesome... I was raised in Noble Park from about Grade 8, went to Carwatha College, same school as a certain North hero.

I managed a season but we were awful and we couldn't get a team together the next year, U15's I think.

Awesome... I was raised in Noble Park from about Grade 8, went to Carwatha College, same school as a certain North hero.
Pfft. State school numpties.

I was across the road at Spazareth. Lived near Lyndale footy club.

Pfft. State school numpties.

I was across the road at Spazareth. Lived near Lyndale footy club.

A Shelbyville lad ay?

I finished at the Bears in 1998, when i was under 14's. Was with them since short people (im pretty sure Gwilt played with us for a few games in that final year). i grew up just behind the oval off Eagle Drive, but i was a St Elizabeth and Nazareth College attendee.

Small world. Were you a Wavo Bum?

Firrito, Nahas, Anthony, Hine, Curran and Wilkins under the pump for various reasons. Jacobs not completely in the clear and McMahon is contracted for some reason.
Is Wilkins really looking down the barrel after only two seasons? What's the knock on him?

I finished at the Bears in 1998, when i was under 14's. Was with them since short people (im pretty sure Gwilt played with us for a few games in that final year). i grew up just behind the oval off Eagle Drive, but i was a St Elizabeth and Nazareth College attendee.

Had a few potatoe cakes and ciggies there after school from time to time.

I was a few years ahead of you at Nazareth tbl. Probably out as you came in.

LOL. Of course. I remember when Wavo Cinemas went from $2 tickets to $3 tickets... I remember watching Con Air 16 times and Night At The Roxbury 12 times. Used to ditch school occasionally and spend the afternoon nestled in that cinema.

697eU.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are from Silverton the greatest team of all. We are from Silverton we're always on the ball. The read white and blue that we wear on our chest, proves to all that we are the best. Go the Bears!!!!!!!

Silverton! Played against them I was a Mulgrave boy. Schooled at Mazenod College. Sandown/ Sth Waverley FC.

Remember playing Silverton in under 12s or something. I thought we (St Gerards) were shithouse till we played this team and smashed them! Was our first and only win for that year. Good times.

Remember playing Silverton in under 12s or something. I thought we (St Gerards) were shithouse till we played this team and smashed them! Was our first and only win for that year. Good times.

Yeah no silver lining at the Silverton FC.

I remember one particularly nasty day cold as a Mother in-laws kiss and the rain came in sideways. Our coach took half our side off and we still won by about 20 goals.

Not doubting we need another key forward but i think speedy mids are equally as important. Boomer, dal, wells wont be around forever and harper is still an unknown.
You look at hawthorns list particularly last friday night and they have speed everywhere. Smith, rioli, hill, suckling, breust, birchall etc.
Compare it to ours and i think its something that needs addressing.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah its got a soccer pitch on it now.

Never played against Silverton as i came to the area in under 16s and they never had a side in that age group.
Played at Lyndale after that.

Small world to see so many people follow north from this side of town

Incorrect sir!

Bryce was a massive north lad growing up

We had Murphy and Gibbs!?

Wow. I do apologise. I seem to recall a picture of him (evidently another recruit) laying on his bed with his room covered in Richmond paraphernalia - might've been his junior/SANFL club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back