List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meh I'm over it already.

He wouldn't even qualify under the old rules (50 games) but more importantly doesn't qualify under the more important BFNAAK rules.

So he's just another player.
I'm sort of over it myself. The Freo thing was just the door closer in this case.

I wonder what was wrong with Lachlan Fairley? Or what wasn't good enough?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tapscott would be playing on the wing if he had the fitness or speed required. I think he's a shocking footballer.

His speed as a junior was solid. I can't believe Melbourne have let him get that big no wonder why he can't run out games. If you go back and way his first 10 games you can see that he had a lot of upside

they sure have burned through a few. Gysberts was a major disappointment. Thought we could de-melbournise Watts but he's stuffed now. I think if I was in the top 10 i'd cry if Melbourne called out my name
Wouldn't begrudge someone that did. It's where young talent has gone to die.

Funny how much for which the name 'Melbourne' excuses you.
It brings me back to leadership and presence. About a strong culture. To me success defines how strong your culture is. Nothing beats winning. Melbourne has none of that. In its senior group or its recent history. How does a youngster apply himself into methods that a proven AFL footballer needs to achieve success? Weve been struggling with it for a while but the Dees? I struggle to see how theyll get out of this mess. Draft picks arent the answer.

It brings me back to leadership and presence. About a strong culture. To me success defines how strong your culture is. Nothing beats winning. Melbourne has none of that. In its senior group or its recent history. How does a youngster apply himself into methods that a proven AFL footballer needs to achieve success? Weve been struggling with it for a while but the Dees? I struggle to see how theyll get out of this mess. Draft picks arent the answer.
Thoughts on Nathan Jones?

Thoughts on Nathan Jones?
Playing rather well now, even moreso with the addition of Cross and Vince. Has been a lone hand for years. Poor bloke has seen 8 coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back