News Scharenberg Update

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks as though he has worked on his upper body whilst he hasnt been able to do any lower body exercise, he looks in pristine knick! Wont be to long till he's this big
aqa3ybeb.jpg

Yeah you can tell he hasn't really been able to do too many calf raises or anything like that. Gee it's good to see him out there though!!

6 weeks away from playing, from a very very good source, furthermore the club is very bullish on his senior prospects later this year, as you would be!

I'm THAT excited just seeing that photo from training, cannot wait to see him play.

but who really knows, the club thought he was right to go the first time and once he started training he's back in for surgery. i'm not relaxing until i see him playing consistent games without a problem. that's the test. i'm still worried!

Looks as though he has worked on his upper body whilst he hasnt been able to do any lower body exercise, he looks in pristine knick! Wont be to long till he's this big.
aqa3ybeb.jpg

I say there is a Chance he could be every bit as good as Clement

You only have to look at that photo of "Sharon" to see he is a great kick of the ball. Look at his balance, look at his focus. It will be great to see that running around in that number 35 jumper.

but who really knows, the club thought he was right to go the first time and once he started training he's back in for surgery. i'm not relaxing until i see him playing consistent games without a problem. that's the test. i'm still worried!
Fair enough to be bearish, but he did get the bones removed so it's not like he can get sesamoiditis again.

I for one am very bullish. I think he will be as good as James Clement
JamesClementHvV.png

Fantastic player, yeah for good reason though, he would of been great for our 2010 premiership side and I have no doubt he could of played on till then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
How come he retired early? Was his wife sick or something?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come he retired early? Was his wife sick or something?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I think it was his Wife was Sick though some rumours said it was his Kid

Seriously though, if Maxy retires at the end of this year then Scharenberg is pretty much certain to get his number 5 jumper.
On a side note, its weird how Pendlebury in his first year wore the number 16.

6 weeks basically means he'll be ready to go for the round 8 VFL game vs Geelong at Vic Park (May 24).

It would be so fitting if our future star (and maybe future captain) made his VFL debut at Vic Park.

6 weeks basically means he'll be ready to go for the round 8 VFL game vs Geelong at Vic Park (May 24).

It would be so fitting if our future star (and maybe future captain) made his VFL debut at Vic Park.
Talk about pressure, just let the kid debut first!

I'm as excited as anyone, he is the EXACT player we need moving forward.

Wh

Why is that weird?
It just is, hes the perfect number 10.
Also strange that he changed from 16 to 10, its not like 16 is a number in the late 30's or 40's which most draftees get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back