Preview Essendon vs St. Kilda @ Docklands, 19/04/14 7:40 pm

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many years do you give jetta until he plays consistent football?
Dean Wallis was on the list for many years after the haters bagged him year after year, the same one's who couldn't believe he was still there in 1992 were kissing his glorious premiership moments a year later, then in 1999 he was the villain again with people calling for his head yet the next year he had his best year ever, sometimes you have to keep the faith, you gain nothing by calling for peoples heads in round four, it just doesn't work that way and makes our supporters sound like they the eat their own like tigers or Blues so called fans..We stick together and support our players, it makes for a great club...Let the coaching panel do their work..

Last edited:

Plus throw in the fact that if haters had their way deano would never have managed to play 127 games in 14 years, I hear his son goes allright, thanks Sheeds for keeping the faith...Let's hope Leroy gets the same...

Plus throw in the fact that if haters had their way deano would never have managed to play 127 games in 14 years, I hear his son goes allright, thanks Sheeds for keeping the faith...Let's hope Leroy gets the same...
I can't comment on Wallis too much, mostly before my time, but Jetta is a lazy spud. From what I've heard about Wallis is that he was the opposite of lazy. I would rather Dyson on our list right now.

Dean Wallis was on the list for many years after the haters bagged him year after year, the same one's who couldn't believe he was still there in 1992 were kissing his glorious premiership moments a year later, then in 1999 he was the villain again with people calling for his head yet the next year he had his best year ever, sometimes you have to keep the faith, you gain nothing by calling for peoples heads in round four, it just doesn't work that way and makes our supporters sound like they the eat their own like tigers or Blues so called fans..We stick together and support our players, it makes for a great club...Let the coaching panel do their work..

Jetta a small forward / midfielder compared to a key position swing man.

I support our club. But there are blokes who have been robbing the club of a pay cheque and a spot on the list.

Jetta has been one lucky thief

You have to earn games of footy at this level. Wallis earned his the hard way. Jetta stole his. There's ammassive difference

That awkward moment when you come onto our board nice and respectful and go back to your board and put s**t on us o_O
It cuts both ways, though.

We have posters who are willing to go and be civil on other boards while engaging in a bit of sticking the boot in here. In the end, a lot are guilty of it so I don't think anyone is really in the position to take the moral high ground over it.

Now, please, let's just talk about the game.

I'm thinking that Orazio might get a game this week and they'll rest Winders for Anzac day..Zerrett has to be close to getting a game as well in place of Colyer..

So about the game.

Who do we think will kick more goals on Saturday?

Joey Daniher or St Kilda?

It's a tough call, Joe is only 9 games into his career, while Saints have been here for over 100 and still achieved * all.

I'll go with Joe.

I will also say Jobe will get more possessions this game than the entire Saints list get Brownlow votes for this season.

The only reason we wont win by 100 against this s**t dwelling spoon ridden club is because we are coming back from Perth 35deg heat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So about the game.

Who do we think will kick more goals on Saturday?

Joey Daniher or St Kilda?

It's a tough call, Joe is only 9 games into his career, while Saints have been here for over 100 and still achieved **** all.

I'll go with Joe.

I will also say Jobe will get more possessions this game than the entire Saints list get Brownlow votes for this season.

The only reason we wont win by 100 against this s**t dwelling spoon ridden club is because we are coming back from Perth 35deg heat.

quality post, enjoy the game

If we end up with a similar margin to Adelaide at 3/4 time, I'd run Daniher with Reiwoldt to learn from the best.
Not that I am in any way suggesting we will flog them, I'm not a Hawks supporter.
Just sayin', IF.

If we end up with a similar margin to Adelaide at 3/4 time, I'd run Daniher with Reiwoldt to learn from the best.
Not that I am in any way suggesting we will flog them, I'm not a Hawks supporter.
Just sayin', IF.

Roo's a bit old to be learning ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back