Picola & District SE 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a very consistant theme amongst juniors , whereby clubs further than 10 klms and less than 50klms to a large city/ population struggle with junior numbers .
I don't wish to elaborate much further than that .
For the most part junior numbers are steady , fwiw this year is the first year in many that every club has had u17' and u14's , which can only be good for all .
As much as individuals hate missing out on playing a whole game clubs suffer terrible if kids go 2-3 weeks without game which has happened in te past.
To my knowledge this rule would have had an effect on possibly two occasions in the last 5 years .
I agree. We cannot have situations where clubs do not field juniors. It is no good for the future of that club and it hurts player retention at opposition clubs. If little johnny doesn't have a game for 3 weeks then little johnny will go and play in another league where he will get a game every week. This then will snow ball onto a lack of senior players

No. , there has been other means , which the clubs and in particular those involved are well aware .
That doesn't make sense? the rule wasn't in place? so "For the most part junior numbers are steady , fwiw this year is the first year in many that every club has had u17' and u14's" has already been achieved without that rule?...

Congratulations on Damien being appointed PDFL SE interleague coach! Ripper bloke, Good player and no doubt a good coach...

Would like to know what this means though? "Nominations: Minimum 6 per club must be nominated and attend first training, failure to do so will see a $200 fine per infraction."

Does this mean the club who would be fined $200 for each spot of 6 not filled in?. For example if 2 players rocked up (from little Johnny's club), that is 4 short of 6, so a $800 fine applies to the offending club? is that correct?

Congratulations on Damien being appointed PDFL SE interleague coach! Ripper bloke, Good player and no doubt a good coach...

Would like to know what this means though? "Nominations: Minimum 6 per club must be nominated and attend first training, failure to do so will see a $200 fine per infraction."

Does this mean the club who would be fined $200 for each spot of 6 not filled in?. For example if 2 players rocked up (from little Johnny's club), that is 4 short of 6, so a $800 fine applies to the offending club? is that correct?
I'm not sure you should be posting , league and club sensitive information on websites and/or requesting information in that regard .

I'm not sure you should be posting , league and club sensitive information on websites and/or requesting information in that regard .

I'm not sure either. But until told otherwise I can discuss what I please on this forum. Could you point out what part is deemed "sensitive" for further references and posts on this forum, as I do not wish to offend people in the future?
But if anyone can shed some light on this, please do!

On a more football orientated topic. It would be good to see the big names step up and have a crack at interleague for once, as last years selections and performance was disappointing (at NO fault of selectors or coaches)

I'm not sure either. But until told otherwise I can discuss what I please on this forum. Could you point out what part is deemed "sensitive" for further references and posts on this forum, as I do not wish to offend people in the future?
But if anyone can shed some light on this, please do!

On a more football orientated topic. It would be good to see the big names step up and have a crack at interleague for once, as last years selections and performance was disappointing (at NO fault of selectors or coaches)
Perhaps you should direct questions and opinions through the same channels you are receiving information .

Small injury tolerance smooth , Danny nomad ?

Mate I play with injuries week in week out! I would say my pain tolerance is up there with the best mate! For what I've put my body through I'm surprised I can still run around each Saturday let alone Tuesday & Thursday! Just remember mate I'm the 1 still out there not you!! ;)

or Big Dollar Deal Daniel ;) #buddy

As much as I's love to agree Cobe's on the "Big $$" unfortunately this time you've been severely misinformed mate.... :( :D:D

Smooth, I think you are severely underrating Roars pain tolerance level would have you and most trumped for sure...,

He is a Richmond supporter after all!! ;):D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I play with injuries week in week out! I would say my pain tolerance is up there with the best mate! For what I've put my body through I'm surprised I can still run around each Saturday let alone Tuesday & Thursday! Just remember mate I'm the 1 still out there not you!! ;)

As much as I's love to agree Cobe's on the "Big $$" unfortunately this time you've been severely misinformed mate.... :( :D:D
You miss 6 games every year you should be running around like 25 year old .

Come on mate, u know me well enough to know where I'm at with my footy! ;)
the back line as usual.

Does This miserable weather change who people fancy to get over the line this weekend?

My Predictions...
Dookie over Waaia by 2 Points (Patty the difference)
Katamatite over Katandra by 50 Points (Kearns kicking 5)
Shepp East over Rennie by 18 Points (Hodgetts mopping up in the wet with 4 goals)
Tungamah over Katunga by 80 Points (with a full side and 4 players kicking 4 goals)

Anyone else's predictions?

Waaia over Dookie by 11 points
Katamatite over Katandra by 45 points
Shepp East over Rennie by 20 points
Tungamah over Katunga by 30 points

I'm gunna go with.
Dookie by 15. Patty to good for anyone.
Katty by 38. Young Tommy to have another 60 possy's
Eagles by 27. Cobe to kick 5.
Bears by 62. This mob will be unstoppable.

Hey guys just wondering who is the coach of the inter-league side this year and what sort of side will they have? Does picola league have two interleague sides one south and one north?? I know it's only early stages but does anyone want to have a go a naming a side?

Hey guys just wondering who is the coach of the inter-league side this year and what sort of side will they have? Does picola league have two interleague sides one south and one north?? I know it's only early stages but does anyone want to have a go a naming a side?
there is 2 separate sides for each conference and the south east coach this year is Damian Payne

And he might as well take his whole 22 the way his side is going!:rainbow::footy:

there is 2 separate sides for each conference and the south east coach this year is Damian Payne

And he might as well take his whole 22 the way his side is going!:rainbow::footy:

a good move by the league, appointing someone from tunga. by rights should have atleast 8 players in the side

B Spencer(SE) Cunnington(R) Clurey (Katty)
HB Younger (Katty) Baker (W) Butts (T)
C Hicks (T) Doyle (T) McCarty (W)
HF Darke (T) McMullan (D) Clark (T)
F Murphy (R) Meyland (W) Shadbolt (Katty)
R Saunders (Katty) Archibald (T) Rowe (T)
I/C Stephenson (SE) Aynsley (SE) Frappell (SE) Taylor (Katty) Harbrow (R) Fountain (R) Emmett (Katu) Jones (T) Kitto (D) Saunders (T)

Food for thought and picking over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back