Game Day Round 5 2014 - Brisbane v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you guys really bad last week, or were we really good? Surely you can't be that bad?

Really love to see you beat those pretenders from Punt Road and do it for Brown. Stop Cotchin and you'll go a long way to beating them. C'mon Brisbane.

This thread needs more discussion on the fact we are an inexperienced side that is undermanned and looks to be selected with a view to tanking!

“Shark's virgin birth: Lone female in aquarium gives birth to a pup without ever coming into contact with a male”
  • Inexperienced/virgin – tick
  • Definitely undermanned – tick
  • View to tanking… an aquarium? Meh – close enough!
If that new shark mum can miracle that, then us winning tonight should be a walk in the park! :thumbsu:

Lions by 26pts!

Pffftttt... fallen down and facing the wrong way...typical Golby (wait hes this weeks whipping boy right?)

Still confused as to how he managed to hold his spot over anyone, especially Harwood.

I know I'd much prefer the physical Harwood over the soft Golby...in fact, there are way too many soft players named in tonight's line up.

In a miserably start to the season, I see some light in the darkness;

Firstly, likely forwards Mayes, Brown, Paine, will worry the Tigers.

Secondly, team selection (at long last) seems to be trying to achieve pace and running ability! Crucially and correctly in our engine room (on-ballers).
Addressing this will eventually bring us up to scratch, but will ebb and fall widly with the inexperience youngsters as they gain confidence and perspicacity.

Pretty excited to see the boys run out there.

Just make sure we don't give up easy goals in red time or I'll be driven to drink!

Still confused as to how he managed to hold his spot over anyone, especially Harwood.

I know I'd much prefer the physical Harwood over the soft Golby...in fact, there are way too many soft players named in tonight's line up.

Carn the lions! I will be attending the game with my mother who hasnt been to a game in years but has cancelled all her plans just to see browny play his 250th. We will be there in full voice and i hope that we wont be the only ones making noise!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at my local maccas are starting to get suspcious of me and i dont think i can con theminto giving me a free burger for the fifth week running.

Did you even watch the game?
Harwood was just as bad.

Did you even watch the game?
Harwood was just as bad.

Yeah, Harwood was just as bad offensively. Even worse defensively.

Golby has more runs on the board than Harwood still anyway. He's using up all goodwill quickly, though. Needs a big game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back